Thank you

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
Thank you to all of you. You all, especially on this Cdn board, helped me realize a fantastic trip for my family. You gave me the encouragement & inspiration & concrete helpful advice to try many new things (too much!!! LOL!) We learned from all of you that this trip was not an impossibility -- to drive from Canada, to afford it with poor Cdn dollars, to cram all for a family of 6 into a van, etc. & most surprising, oh my goodness... to think of doing it all over again! Now I have to get back to "un-cramming" my Living Room of all the stuff we just dumped in it at 2am on top of the Xmas stuff we left in a mad-rush everywhere ...

Thank you again. And Bon Voyage for those of you leaving on your own magical vacations (do pack some warm gear -- not Cdn winter warm -- cold early spring nights warm!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter