Test

I'm wondering if the issue was that she had two credits left from the dinning plan because of the missed ADR and wanted an extra night so she could use them.

The first time we went to Ohanas, I checked, double checked, and triple checked on how to get there. I also allowed for plenty of time since we had never been to Ohanas. I really believe it is up to the guest to plan to get from point A to point B.

Now I will say, as someone who has stayed at both value and moderate resorts, I find that a good amount of the cast members at the value resorts are, um, lacking in some intelligence. But with that said, it sounded like he gave your sister some good directions. Also, as someone who used to be a manager at McDonald's and had to deal with the public all the time, they assume one little mess up is worth the world. You put pickles on my burger, I want my entire meal free. How about you take your grimy little fingers and peel off your damn pickle. A free nights stay is way too much, I say at best you go for getting your ADR back.

I was wondering about this possbily not being legit from the get go, but gave the poster the benifit of the doubt. I guess we will never know.

This story is true and I should have known better she was just so sad when she called me and I felt really bad. So I did what I could. And It was silly of me to think that was even an option. But at least she got the Fast Passes.

Thanks You and Sorry

This story is true and I should have known better she was just so sad when she called me and I felt really bad. So I did what I could. And It was silly of me to think that was even an option. But at least she got the Fast Passes.

Thanks You and Sorry
If she was that upset about missing a meal, or that meal was so important to her, then why didn't she just plan better?

Thanks You and Sorry

You were trying to help your sister and that's a good thing. Don't ever feel sorry about that.

He got our advice and is moving on. Onto the packing.

Have a great time MK05.:cheer2:

Thanks. With our first baby arriving in June, this is probably our last vacation for a while so we are going to make the most of it.

Thanks You and Sorry

Don't worry about it. This is a place to ask these type of questions and I don't think any of us to offense to it at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!