Test Track for a 4 year old???

DD now 4 1/2 favorite rides at EPCOT is Test Track and Soarin. She has to go on as much as possible

My guys loved it, I just wish that I would have grabbed a FP for it so we could ride it again, when we passed by again all of the FP's were gone and the wait was over 60 min.

It's not a real car so I think if DD meets the height requirements for the ride then she's fine to go on this one - they do have the middle seat which has no shoulder harness, only the lap belt... They love the speed! I think it's totally safe - there's no loops or twists...it's just fast.

We're willing to let DS go on anything he meets the height req. on! The first time we took DS to WDW I think he was about 5. We went to get him measured for Space Mtn. & the hockey stick thing was brushing the top of his hair so they wouldn't let him on. :sad1: So we went back a couple of days later to see if a different ride attendent might be more forgiving & he'd actually had a growth spurt! The measuring stick now literally hit him in the forehead! It was amazing to see that. ANYWAY, Space Mtn. continues to be a fav. for him. Being a thrill seeker, we also took him on Tower of Terror on that trip - he claimed to have liked it but didn't want to go again - until a couple of days had passed - then he was ready - and now he loves it too!! On our second trip he was able to ride Rock N Roller Coaster (his very first "loop d loop" roller coaster and Mission Space (we were there the day after it opened). Now he's tall enough to ride everything and this trip his "new favorite" was Expedition Everest! The one ride that he continuously doesn't like - will ride, but only once per trip, is Dinosaur. Test Track is nothing like any of these tho and I really think your DD will be fine.

We discussed it and I think she'll be ok as long as she's buckled in properly, which I know they check. We just have to find out how tall she is now! LOL She might only be 39 or 39 1/2.

My DS4 is SO EXCITED to go on that. He talks about it every night. I'm so glad it seems to be a hit with the little ones even after they ride it. :yay:

My daughter rode it when she was 3 and loved it! I do think she liked some of the other roller coasters better though. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was her favorite by far and she laughed the whole way through Tower of Terror! I was terrified the first time we put her on a roller coaster (BTMR) that she would hate it and be scarred for life but she just loved them. We are going back in February of this year and I'm hoping that she'll be tall enough for Space Mountain. We were a little short last time but I'm praying for a growth spurt! She would love it!

If we were going to The World this year instead of our Disney Cruise, I would take my 4yr old on Test Track. I think she would love it!!!! :thumbsup2

My girls..who are now 6,4 1/2 LOVE test track!!!! They have been going on since they met the height req.!!

Our DD just turned 4 and couldn't get enough of Test Track. She's only 40.5 inches tall and she just made it. I would snuggle and hold her shoulder throught the hairpin turns inside just to keep her from bouncing all around (shoulder straps were loose) but she really loved the wind in her hair outside and had a BLAST!:thumbsup2

My son turned 4 the end of July. We just got back last week and this was one of his favorite rides.

Hi everyone
I was wanting to see what everyone thought of taking my 4 year old DS on Test Track for the first time in a couple of weeks, he is tall enough and I think he will be ok on it, I just wondered what everyone thought?

My 4 year old DD loves Test Track!! She can not wait to go on it in January! :goodvibes

My youngest DS turned 4 the week before we left for Disney last November. TT was his favorite ride. He would ride it over and over if he could!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter