Teppan Edo - or somewhere else ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
We want to try something new in EPCOT.

We like and have eaten at Garden Grill, Coral Reef, LeCellier, Norway breakfast, and lots of CS.

We ate at and did not like - Rose & Crown and Italy's TS.

We do like the Japanese Steak House in our home area.
We thought Teppan Edo would be a great place to try at EPCOT.

What do think of Teppan Edo ?

Thanks!

We tried it for the first time last year, and it was so good. I would try it. We will be going back again this year.

Teppen Edo is GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT! Love it:thumbsup2 Wouldn't miss it :thumbsup2 A must do every trip :thumbsup2:worship:

Teppan Edo is great! It's like putting an entertainment show with your meal together! We went there first time in 2005 and it's on DBf's top request list every year. I think you'll like it.:thumbsup2

We too are lucky enough to have a Japanese steakhouse at home that we LOVE (and in most cases, I feel that the food is tastier than at Disney). However, with that being said we always make a point to go to Teppan Edo if nothing else for the atmosphere and entertainment.

We do like the Japanese Steak House in our home area.

If you don't like Japanese Steak Houses, you wont like Teppan Edo. It's the same.

It's good food though, cooked in front of you. Served with rice (not fried) and noodles, vegetables. My group had fun, and are going again there this trip.

there are sooooo many great places to eat at Disney World. I try to stay away from places that are just like home (or not as good as at home). That is what I found with Teppan Edo. It is just OK for me. We are not going on this next trip.

there are sooooo many great places to eat at Disney World. I try to stay away from places that are just like home (or not as good as at home). That is what I found with Teppan Edo. It is just OK for me. We are not going on this next trip.

ditto we made a mistake wasting out time there....our place at home is much better with big enough portions to have lunch the next day, oh and rice teppan edo did not have fried rice...dhs fav part of the meal, he was not happy!

We have ADR's for June 22nd.. It will be our first time trying it... I am hoping it will be great and memorable..

We at there for lunch a couple of weeks ago and were underwhelmed. The food was good, but not great, and it's pretty expensive. What's more, part of what you are paying for is the entertainment experience of the tableside chef and not all provide the same level of entertainment. Our food tasted OK and our chef did a few things, but noone got their food at the same time and the chefs we saw at the other tables did a whole lot more as part of their routine. The only thing we got was an onion volcano, but other tables had knife tossing, spatula flipping, juggling of various items, etc.

And the ones we could see had their entrees all delivered together. At our table, those of us who had the noodles got them in advance of any of our other food. Then people that ordered shrimp got their shrimp. Then people that ordered steak got steak. If you ordered the steak and shrimp combo, you got your shrimp and then had to wait a while to get the rest of your food. Finally, chicken came last and my son was left to eat alone as the rest of us had finished our shrimp and steak (we could have waited and let it get cold, I guess).

we are going to try to get in for lunch end of Sept or early Oct.

We have the dining plan & need to make table ADRs, so why not go to something that my DS loves. He always (everyday) wants to eat at one of our local Jap Steak houses. I'm thinking that lunch will be easier to book than dinner.

We love Teppan Edo. If you've never eaten there, then definitely try it out.

We were going to try to get ADRs for our October trip and then found out that they don't take TiW so we'll have to wait until our TiW expires.

We have ADR's for June 22nd.. It will be our first time trying it... I am hoping it will be great and memorable..

Please enjoy your meal !
June 22nd is our DD birthday - but I will be thinking of you when my DD blows out her candles on her cake.

I also love your ID name !

Enjoy your WDW vacation :goodvibes

Okay so I talked to my DH and he said we will get the 10% off with the annual pass, not the TIW card. But he said said that someone on the Dis said that they had used the TIW at Teppan Edo so I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter