Tent Site Dimensions

BaltarVK

Earning My Ears
Hi all! New here but I have browsed for a few years and I listen to the podcast. Anyways, my family (me, my wife, 3 daughters and a son) are going to tent camp at Fort Wilderness from June 2-10. Prayers accepted. haha.

Anyways what I would like to know is the actual dimensions of the campsite. (sand area, paved area). I think I want to do a mock set up of the tents etc before we go to make sure everything will fit!

Thanks for your help!

that whole "stickey" is quite helpful, though a little dated. I found the maps to be incredibly useful (with the bus routes and colors to help you get around easier)... time is valuable at Disney!

One quick question also that I seem to see conflicting answers for.

I know the partial sites have the sand bed for tents. Do the preferred as well?

The answer is that the sizes of the pads at the Fort vary.

I did a little project focused on the 1500 loop pads since that's where I was camping but also picked up other types. Only the Premium sites (largest and most expensive) don't have a coquina pad; the Full, Preferred, and Partials do of varying sizes (largest are in the Partial 2000 loop as a whole).

Here is the thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2901476

Bama ED

The link referenced by ffwrx does have an Andriod version, it gives you dimensions and pic of each site. They did a great job putting it all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter