Telling refillable mugs apart with new design

TOBS2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
I have seen that the newly designed mugs have been rolling out at resorts the last few weeks. We won't be there till summer, so I am assuming they will be what is mainly offered. Are there different color lids to choose from? Just trying to think ahead on how to tell the mugs apart between everyone in the family if they all look alike, aside from taking a sharpie to the bottom of each of them.

For the most part it will just be different colored lids. There might be variation if they're in the process of phasing out one design for another but that is rare.

I heard the new Mickey mug has a red and black option and the polar mug has a pink and green option.

I bought some cute Mickey decals with our initials on them on Etsy for our last trip. I can’t remember the name of the shop but they were just the right size to fit on the lids.

I have the same idea, with bringing a Sharpie to mark the bottoms. Will this interfere with the drink machines reading the chips?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter