Tell me the "weather" where you live.

3 1/2 inches of rain since Thursday night. That last of it switched over to snow last night. We got less than an inch. Back up close to 40 today.

Long term is to stay above normal until next weekend where we get closer to normal (highs in the upper 30s, lows around 20)

j

Snowing out now, went out to my work truck earlier and had to hit around the door edges to break the ice to open the door.

Chicago area, 1.5" rain on friday and in the upper 30's. No where near the amount of ice and snow that was predicted. Had to scrape cars this am, 50% gone by afternoon.
Upper 30's for highs next couple days. I ain't complainin', winter ain't over but hasn't been bad

Upper 30's for highs next couple days. I ain't complainin', winter ain't over but hasn't been bad

That's how I'm feeling. Things were somewhat ugly in November, but the last 6-8 weeks has been remarkably mild in SE WI. Long range forecasts are showing things might turn a bit colder the next few weeks, so we will see what happens.

In CT, Sunday got up to🌞70 degrees F.!!! Friday it’s going down to 17 degrees F.:cold: Saturday it’s snowing.❄

New England is crazy, but it’s so hard to dress for these extremes.

I went hunting today. The deer were fishing from a John boat in the middle of greenfield.

There was a bass at base of tree staring up at me.

Ok Stratman,

I'm 16 hours from you... keep posting pics like that and I'll see you in the morning... :)

Seriously, thanks for confirming that I'll be moving your way in a few years.

j

Ok Stratman,

I'm 16 hours from you... keep posting pics like that and I'll see you in the morning... :)

Seriously, thanks for confirming that I'll be moving your way in a few years.

j
That would be great, the more the merrier!
The down side. The little weather station is on my desk.... next to the computer I'm glued to from 9:00-6:00. The upside. All I have to so is turn my head to the left for the view. I am very thankful that I was able to carry my job on line and move here.

Winter storm this evening from 11 tonight to 7 tomorrow night. 5-10 inches. Told work I was taking a snow day.

High tomorrow 32 getting down to 4 at night then staying in the single digits for Friday.

Winter storm this evening from 11 tonight to 7 tomorrow night. 5-10 inches. Told work I was taking a snow day.

High tomorrow 32 getting down to 4 at night then staying in the single digits for Friday.
I assume that would be the same front that just came through dumping 3-5 inches of rain on use in the last 24 hours. It was back in the 70s today for a high. Went hunting again this evening and was forced to use my buck knife to fend off the mosquitoes.

I assume that would be the same front that just came through dumping 3-5 inches of rain on use in the last 24 hours. It was back in the 70s today for a high. Went hunting again this evening and was forced to use my buck knife to fend off the mosquitoes.

No squitoes here, and I believe bobcat season just started, come on up. :car:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!