Tell me the "weather" where you live.

yesterday was nice out, but the yard is a wet mess so I didn’t trya to do anything out there. today it’s supposed to rain in large bands all day. Guess ill work around the inside today.

Starting out our morning here at 20 degrees and everything covered in frost. Sun is out full force and we are supposed to hit 55 degrees today. Nice March day here in PA.

Sunny and a bit warmer here. Not as high as those of you to the south, but it is supposed to get into the mid 40's today. They are saying that next week could have us into the mid 50's (at which time I'm sure it will tank again - it is March in WI).

yeah it is beautiful out. Sunshine. i want to sit on the balcony and drink wine. Too bad i am not retired :)

I'll have one for you, Kris.

giphy.gif

I like to tell people that in retirement, every day is a sunny Saturday.

Ed

We are in the typical early march 20F swing, 20s at night, 40s in the day. Today the winds decided they wanted to do the same swinging from 10-25mph.

Some cool weather for the next couple days, and the early March winds are kickin it. 50's and 60's from next Tuesday on.

It will be sunny, dry, but cold this weekend. I have enough stuff to cut up or cut down at this point I might as well get started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter