Tell me about your Epcot plans

DisneyFirstTimer10

DIS Veteran
If you stay the whole day in Epcot, do you eat 1 CS and 1 TS, 2 CS, or 2 TS

Which restaurants (CS or TS) do you/are you eating at? What time?

For our trip coming up in July we will be eating at Le Celliar 11:45am for lunch (TS), have never eaten there but hear wonderful things about it. We will also eat at the American Pavillon (QS) for our evening meal around 6:30pm, we absolutely love the apple cobbler they serve. Probably have breakfast bars or some light breakfast in the room before we go shortly before we leave for Epcot.

I think it depends on how much you can eat. Normally for us, two TS would be too much. But, if you really wanted to try 2 different TS I suppose doing the earliest lunch seating and then a later dinner would work - all that walking does make you hungry!

In June we are eating lunch at Le Chefs De France so that DDs can see Remy (hopefully) and I think the menu looks great! The rest of the day I like to snack my way around. There are so many good pastries and treats to try.

In October we are going to have lunch at Le Cellier- I have heard it is wonderful but have never been... very excited to try this one.

If you stay the whole day in Epcot, do you eat 1 CS and 1 TS, 2 CS, or 2 TS

Which restaurants (CS or TS) do you/are you eating at? What time?

We like to do CS for lunch and TS for dinner, unless we are there in very hot weather. Then it is the reverse, since we would be going back to the hotel in the afternoon for a swim and rest and returning to Epcot in the evening for the majority of the attractions. CS that we enjoy in Epcot are Yakitori House in Japan, Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion, CS in Norway (Kringli Kafe? can never remember), Tangierine Cafe in Morocco, Patisserie in France. TS - Either Tokyo Dining or Teppan Edo in Japan, Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco (awesome!), Coral Reef in The Living Seas. Lots of folks love Le Cellier in Canada. We like it, don't love it.

We are going to eat breakfast in the room. We have a ADR 11:30 for lunch with our boys. Then we plan to take them back to room where my mom will watch them the rest of the evening. My dh and I plan to return to Epcot to snack and drink our way around the world. :cool1:

Last year we did 2 separate days at Epcot-just in the evening and did 1 TS each day. Then on our AM day at Epcot, we just snacked.

This year we're having dinner at Le Cellier (hopefully) and our full day at Epcot will just be drinking/snacking around WS

we are going to eat and drink around the world! lol

We are gonna grab small appetizers at a few places around the world (crab tostadas at Mexico, Fish and chips in UK, and Moroccan food!) It can sometimes be hard to get to take in all the world, by having quick cs food, we can walk and enjoy the world showcase :)

We are going to do this early, finish by six, then enjoy future world til illuminations begins (I don't mind getting a last minute spot in the back...)

We love both the CS and TS in World Showcase. Be stay at the BCV and get hoppers so that we can eat several nights in WS.
We do CS lunch and a TS dinner each day.
For CS we choose:
Cantina de San Angel in Mexico (currently closed for renovations)
Sommerfest in Germany
Yakatori House in Japan
Tangerine Cafe in Morrocco
Bakery in France
and Harry Ramsdens Fish & Chips in the UK

For TS we love (in not particular order):
San Angel Inn in Mexico
Biergarten in Germany
Teppan Edo in Japan
Restaurant Marakkesh in Morrocco
Rose & Crown in the UK
Le Cellier in Canada

Have a Great Trip

We love epcot, this July we have actually have three meal days planed,we are park hopper so we goto a least two,to three parks a day. But we usually just do one ts at epcot and go some where else for eather lunch or Dinnier So our frist day(we fly In late in the afternnon) we have a Dinnier ADR at the Biergarten. Two days later, a Lunch plan for Rose and crown the next day lunch at San angel. Two day later, we have Dinnier planed at Le cellar,the next day at 9 Draggons our last night at the world. I would not have any Issue with make two TS meals at epcot. I think I could spend every day there:love:. But we love visiting the world. and always make It a point to see as many things as posspile. But!!, I have made a couple adr, where they combine meals at epcot just In case.

awesome! Thank you all for your responses!

As of right now on our Epcot day:

Breakfast CS at POR

Lunch: snacking around the world

Dinner: 6pm Le Cellier

leaving in 9 days! WAHOO!

We usually do 1 TS meal and 2 CS meals while at Epcot and we are always there twice in a trip. However, for our upcoming September trip we decided to take advantage of FD (always used to pay OOP with no package) and then upgraded to the DxDP. Sooooo for our first Epcot day we are doing 3 TS meals (Akershus breakfast, Lunch at Le Cellier, and dinner at Coral Reef) then on day 2 we are only doing 1 TS meal (lunch at Chefs De France, and having breakfast at the resort) only because we aren't staying the full day there because that is the day we go to MNSSHP so our dinner is at CRT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter