• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about the Matterhorn

For those of you who are leery of the Matterhorn for any drops, I advise that you go on the Fantasyland side where there are basically no dips. The Tomorrowland side has a very small dip as you go down the track. So try the Fantasyland side first, and then the Tomorrowland side. :)

Kind of a silly question....but how do you tell the difference between the FL and TL sides? Both seem like FL to me. Thanks so much....

Kind of a silly question....but how do you tell the difference between the FL and TL sides? Both seem like FL to me. Thanks so much....

As you face the loading area, TL would be on your left, FL on your right. Normally the two lines wrap around the base of the Matterhorn. The line for TL starts over near Nemo subs, FL line on the opposite side of the Matterhorn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter