Tell me about CS at HS

For some odd reason, DHS is the hardest park to get really good CS food. I think the Backlot Express is probably the best of the bunch. While it may have its fans, the ABC Commissary is almost universally panned.

As always, this is purely subjective.

Agree about ABC commissary, avoid eating there, worst food I have ever eaten (and I've eaten my mother in law's roast beef!!):rotfl:

Backlot Express is pretty good. It's mostly burgers and nuggets but I got a good turkey sandwich there. We also go to Pizza Planet and get the pizza and salad combo.

We always leave and either take the bus to CSR and eat at the Pepper Market or else take the boat to Epcot and eat at the French Bakery or Tangeriene Cafe. Sorry, but we've never had good CS at DS.

A lot of people don't like DHS CS for some reason, we've always had good food there. Rosie's for double-cheeseburgers & fries - we thought they tasted great - hot/fresh/juicy. Other lunches we've enjoyed: we liked Starring Rolls (couple of good deli-type sandwich choices, and loads of yummy bakery items to choose for dessert - but if you choose this place, go early because once they go through the prepared sandwiches, that's it, no more lunch!) or we like to do Toy Story Pizza Planet - like the pizza (not gourmet, but good enough) and really like that the pizza meal comes with a side salad & a warm giant choc chip cookie for dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter