Team Focker Watch: Lucky Number 13!

Kristel sent me a text this morning letting me know you can send online condolences here : http://soller-baker.com/serviceInfo.asp?ID=877 so send out some love, today she needs it most.

RIP Doug.

Thanks Kat, I sent some love the minute I saw this yesterday.

Highly recommend The King's Speech if you haven't seen it yet. Kat, I'm sure you have as you're the queen of movies.:thumbsup2 My dad thought it was a chick flick :confused3, so he went to see The Green Hornet. All special effects and not much story which is ok.

Thanks for the recommendation, I never know what to go see.

I think I forgot to mention to you guys. I got a phone call from my cousin. Her brother has been diagnosed with terminal cancer:guilty: He has no job and no health insurance so on March 25th they are having a beef and beer to help raise some money for that. That pretty much filled up our weekend between the end of February and all of March now.

Hope you are all having a great weekend:goodvibes

I am so sorry to hear about the cousin :guilty:. So very sad.

Hi guys! I hope you don't mind if I lurk around your thread :tiptoe: Everywhere I go on here I hear about Team Focker......really had me baffled! hehehe, not that its hard to baffle me! :confused3

Glad to see you us!! Everyone here is so great, I am glad my TR installment baffled you enough to come looking for the thread :rotfl:.

(Watch out for her ladies, she is a fiesty one :lmao:. )

Drama, Drama, Drama.................that's what is going on here. The people I was subleasing my boutique space from owe me money. The girl rang up some of my sales under her merchant account when I was not there, which was what she was supposed to be doing, but she never paid me my money. Now they are getting ready to file bankruptcy. I wish I could go into more details, but I can't on here or fb. I'm trying to decide if I should try to get her to give me some of her products and call it even (although she has nothing I want) or hold off a little longer and hope she gives me the money (which I highly doubt will happen) or deposit the rubber check she gave me and once it bounces, take it to the magistrate court.

I am so sorry to hear about the drama, why can't people just do the right thing. It never ceases to amaze me how utterly selfish people are.

Hi guys! I hope you don't mind if I lurk around your thread :tiptoe: Everywhere I go on here I hear about Team Focker......really had me baffled! hehehe, not that its hard to baffle me! :confused3

:wave: Welcome to the craziness. It sounds like you will fit right in:lmao:

We never get this much snow. The kids liked the first 3 days, then they were over it. I liked it the first hour. We did have fun sledding.

:lmao:

Drama, Drama, Drama

UGH! What a PITA! Hope it gets straightened out!

Glad to see you us!! Everyone here is so great, I am glad my TR installment baffled you enough to come looking for the thread :rotfl:.

(Watch out for her ladies, she is a fiesty one :lmao:. )

You started your TR:confused3 Stupid User CP didn't tell me you had a new instrallment:headache:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Morning all! It's Monday. It's 9 degrees out. That is all;)

Not much going on here. School, work, therapy appointment today.

Forgot to mention that Jimmy made student of the week last week:woohoo: His goal is to make student of the month:thumbsup2

Like I said it is cold, so tonight will be hot chocolate, watch a movie kind of night.

Hope you all have a great day!:hug:

Thanks for the welcomes!! Im not as Fiesty as you guys have been led to believe....hahaha!

I have to show this picture to Rosie......Too bad Jordans TR was closed :sad2::sad1:

ry%3D400

This is the Peeps store in DC!

Another lurker joining in :cool2: I've lurked and read here and there for quite a while. I figured it was time to actually say hello!

Another lurker joining in :cool2: I've lurked and read here and there for quite a while. I figured it was time to actually say hello!

:welcome:

++++++++++++++++=

Hey all.

The grandkids all seem to be over the bugs they have had. :yay: I am feeling better now I am just dealing with the cold. It was a balmy 20 degrees when I picked my DD up and took her to work at 11. That is much better than the 10 degrees it was earlier. :eek: We are having a heat wave tomorrow it will hit 40. :woohoo:

I have been working on plans for my trip in August. We have decided to add one day at Universal. I haven't been there in 14 years. My DD's still remind me that they had a chance to see the Backstreet Boys but I had to leave before they came out. :lmao: If any of you have been there lately I could use some help. I will have a 13 y/o who loves wild rides and a not quite 4 y/o who is afraid of carousels. Is is worth getting 2 park tickets for one day?

I'm not taking any classes again because I couldn't fit any into my schedule. My life is the kids and planning my August trip. Oh well the kids are too quiet. That is never good. Have a good day.

How cool !!Did you know Jordan has possible dates for graduation:banana::banana:

Yeah I saw that! I am so happy for him.....I guess I should get my package sent to him so he gets it in time :confused3 I am HORRIBLE with mailing things!!! I wish I had gotten back on the boards before my trip in December! We went to the Seneca one night!!! I will be north in June though so maybe we can meet up then :banana:

Welcome to the board! I'm glad you gave up a shout out, so we know who's reading along with us. :)

----------------------
My scrap weekend was fun! I got 36 pages done! I think that was a record for me! Now it's buckly down for a really busy week. I was already at school today helping a sweet girl who lost her mom last year. I've been working with her every week on math and reading. Today she told me that I was a really nice mom and my ds was lucky.

I cried. :cloud9::hug:

Angela not sure what to say about your parents but it will mean you'll see them more so that's good, right?!?!?

I think I forgot to mention to you guys. I got a phone call from my cousin. Her brother has been diagnosed with terminal cancer:guilty: He has no job and no health insurance so on March 25th they are having a beef and beer to help raise some money for that. That pretty much filled up our weekend between the end of February and all of March now.
I'm so sorry is he very old?

Hi, what's your name? I'm Jo from England :goodvibes

Drama, Drama, Drama.................that's what is going on here.
I hope it gets sorted :hug:

Forgot to mention that Jimmy made student of the week last week:woohoo: His goal is to make student of the month:thumbsup2
Wooohooo well done Jimmy!

Hi Darla (is that right?) tell us a bit about you :goodvibes

I have been working on plans for my trip in August. We have decided to add one day at Universal.
Sounds great. Harry Potter????

I feel very bleh at the moment, hopefully I'll get back to my normal happy self soon :rotfl2:

I went back and read about Doug.....I am so sad to hear this news.

Hi Ladies!

Crazy busy day here! Volunteered in Tink's room, worked on the Carnival Silent Auction, got DS a haircut then did a run through Toys r Us, as it's closing for a remodel and everything is -40 to -60% off. :thumbsup2 Back home, swaped kids for cub scouts, made dinner and snuggled with TINK. I forgot to tell you DH is home this week since he was in the UK for almost 2 weeks. T minus 9 more days until I'm in sunny {and WARM} MX! :cool1:

Hi all! It's snowing....again:headache: The opened school (when they shouldn't have) and now we are scrambling becasue they are dismissing at Noon). It drives me crazy becasue they close or open late when there is really no need to and then turn around and open in this. Yes, these are the people educating my son:sad2:

Glad we don't have anything planned for the rest of the day which is good. At dismissal, JIm is going to pick me up and then we will go pick up Jimmy. THe after school program is closing at 3pm, but we should get there way before that.

Jen --- I am jealous about Mexico:)

Have a great day everyone!:goodvibes

Hi Ladies!

Crazy busy day here! Volunteered in Tink's room, worked on the Carnival Silent Auction, got DS a haircut then did a run through Toys r Us, as it's closing for a remodel and everything is -40 to -60% off. :thumbsup2 Back home, swaped kids for cub scouts, made dinner and snuggled with TINK. I forgot to tell you DH is home this week since he was in the UK for almost 2 weeks. T minus 9 more days until I'm in sunny {and WARM} MX! :cool1:

Whoa.... I didn't realize you were going to Mexico. Be careful down there. Are you going with the family or just you and your DH?

Whoa.... I didn't realize you were going to Mexico. Be careful down there. Are you going with the family or just you and your DH?

Do tell me what is going on? I keep hearing things but it's NEVER on our news here! We are going right outside of Puerto Vallarta (nuevo vallarta) and will mostly be at our resort.

It's all 4 of us.

Do tell me what is going on? I keep hearing things but it's NEVER on our news here! We are going right outside of Puerto Vallarta (nuevo vallarta) and will mostly be at our resort.

It's all 4 of us.

I don't want to freak you out, but just be aware of your surroundings and don't leave your resort area.

The drug cartels are invading a few of the resort areas. Disney pulled Mazatalan from it's itinerary, as it's just not safe anymore.

Just be extra careful and don't travel into the towns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter