Taylor Swift Concert Ticket Prices

I don't have a clue what I"m doing.... I've never ordered tickets for anything before. Do I follow the presale code link that I got to order?

When you go to Ticketmaster's website, you'll see that beside the section where you choose the number of tickets & price, there is an empty box with a gold lock icon. That's where you put the presale code.

Yes follow that link but hook up your time to www.time.gov so as you are going in at 10 on the button you aren't early forching you to refresh which takes a good 10 seconds on that site. I would also be on the phone with them if you have an amex. That way you can try both ways with TS code online and amex on the phone...

How do you "hook up your time" to this? My computer is behind 4 seconds.

AMEX sent me a FOTL link. Wonder if the AMEX link or TS precode would give better odds.

I just checked the seconds on my computer so I'm actually ahead by 2 seconds. How do I change it to match that link?

I just checked the seconds on my computer so I'm actually ahead by 2 seconds. How do I change it to match that link?

Windows actually lets you sync your time with .gov but don't mess with it now. I have time.gov minimized on my screen and am using that as my offical time....that is the clock I am watching.

I think the stress is interfering with your thinking!!!:lmao: So when your clock changes you know you have 2 seconds to play with. count to 2 and hit enter;)

popcorn::
Who is in with me at 10 today???? I dreamt a banner went by on my pc last night to click here for disney discount and I did and computer locked up and I missed Taylor tickets....DH thinks I am nuts and told me to hit stubhub and save the aggrevation....I oddly find this fun.....sort of.....

I'll be watching the thread and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. GL!!

And between you and me I also kinf od like the stress of getting tickets. The only tickets i have not been able to get has been One Direction. I am still bummed that we will miss out but what can you do? I won't pay stub hub prices and well, what's done is done.

Can someone help me understand the pricing & seating chart?

I thought each color coded area would be a different price. But Ticketmaster only shows 2 prices and on the seating chart they have 3 price levels. :confused3

Looks like they added another foxboro show, Friday, Juky 26th. Never got the email this am for patriot season ticket holders. MAybe they sold out :confused3

Ok reporting back.

First off .. that was nerve wracking and frustrating.:worried:
I went in .. chose floor.. nothing available. Went back in and chose "Best Available", had to reset the "captcha" image 3 stinking times because I literally could not read the words they were so fuzzy!!! THEN sat on hold for between 9 and 10 minutes wondering if I should refresh and try again and if it was ever going to offer me a ticket:crazy2:

Finally at about 10:11 or 10:12 they offered me Section 114. Not the best, certainly not the worst and I took them. I am happy to have gotten seats and they are decent seats. I was hoping for better but what's done is done and DD will be thrilled.
I think I will get her "Wonderstruck" perfume for Christmas and tape the ticket to the bottle :)

ok remember my practice rounds in Atlanta and DC that I struck out m;iserabley on this past Saturday? I think weekends must be harder. I DID GREAT on Pittsburgh! Had two computers going - used AMEX on one, TS fan club on other. Amex got me awesome seats in first bowl dead center (99 ticket which I wanted) and TS code got me 50 tickets high up. THEN dh and secretary get far corners of floor but DH looked at seating chart and felt the first bowl was better b/c of everyone standing, etc. on floor. I AM SO PSYCHED!!!

Here is what I learned. DO NOT call ticket master before 9:58 b/c they love to tell you so sorry you can't buy tickets nor will I let you chit chat with me until 10, must call thru at 10. FINE. HAd luck on computer anyway. Time.gov clock worked great. Soon as it turned 10 I hit FIND TICKETS and boom I was in with under 1 minute search time...

Ok reporting back.

I went in .. chose floor.. nothing available. Went back in and chose "Best Available", had to reset the "captcha" image 3 stinking times because I literally could not read the words they were so fuzzy!!! THEN sat on hold for between 9 and 10 minutes wondering if I should refresh and try again and if it was ever going to offer me a ticket:crazy2:

Finally at about 10:11 or 10:12 they offered me Section 114. Not the best, certainly not the worst and I took them. I am happy to have gotten seats and they are decent seats. I was hoping for better but what's done is done and DD will be thrilled.
I think I will get her "Wonderstruck" perfume for Christmas and tape the ticket to the bottle :)

Congrats! I am sure your DD will be thrilled.

Ok reporting back.

Congrats! I still have not gotten tickets... I'll keep trying

Congrats! I still have not gotten tickets... I'll keep trying

Remember if you have no luck with presale today you should be able to get some when they become available to the General Public. And you can try "stubHub" too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!:)

Congrats to everyone else!!:)

Ok, so do I open the page at 10 or do I already have it open and hit refresh at 10?

I was able to get the $50 tickets (well, $39.50 + $11.35 in fees, so $50.85)to the Detroit show with the Taylor Swift presale code. The seats are obviously in the upper deck, but it should be good enough. I was going for cheap! Besides, I don't want to set the bar too high for an 11 year old, right? I mean, if she goes to her first concert with great seats, she'll expect it every time! I know she'll be shocked and thrilled no matter what ... I'm just happy that it's not on a school night!

What AMEX presale code are you using?? I have punched in a couple of different AMEX codes and they didn't work. TIX go on sale in 5 minutes!!!

What AMEX presale code are you using?? I have punched in a couple of different AMEX codes and they didn't work. TIX go on sale in 5 minutes!!!

Usually all you need to do is to use an amex to pay or the code is the customer service phone number.

I don't have an amex anymore so it's been a little while.

I was able to get the $50 tickets (well, $39.50 + $11.35 in fees, so $50.85)to the Detroit show with the Taylor Swift presale code. The seats are obviously in the upper deck, but it should be good enough. I was going for cheap! Besides, I don't want to set the bar too high for an 11 year old, right? I mean, if she goes to her first concert with great seats, she'll expect it every time! I know she'll be shocked and thrilled no matter what ... I'm just happy that it's not on a school night!

I like the way you think:thumbsup2
DD's friend got VIP tickets for Coldplay last year and gave one to dd! They were in the 6th row on the aisle which happened to be right beside where the stage juts out. She got photos and video of Chris Martin that are life size. I mean I can see the little crinkles beside his eyes.:eek:
She'll be just thrilled to go.. but the bar is high indeed.

Was I supposed to click the link in the email, cuz I did and it took my to ticketmaster which said there are no tickets.... I quickly googled for presale tickets and ended up ticketnetwork.

I don't know what website I'm supposed to be on and when I finally found some to purchase I couldn't find where you put in the code. Cheapest was $116. Can anyone help me???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter