Target Savings Thread

buy 7 frozen food items at Target and get a $5 gift card -- anyone doing that scenario?

I am! :yay:

I like to take Target GCs down to FL with me since they have really cute Disney souvenirs at the Targets near WDW ~ I will add these to the ones I get from MyPoints before we go!

Also, 4x6 prints are in the ad for $0.10 each this week and there is a Target printable for $1 off ten prints ~ so, don't forget to get your 10 free pics this week! :thumbsup2

buy 7 frozen food items at Target and get a $5 gift card -- anyone doing that scenario?

I've done it four times so far! :lmao: It is for any frozen foods, not just the ones in the ad. The only restriction seems to be that the total of the seven items has to equal at least $5 to prompt the gift card.

Is the frozen food/gift card offer good everywhere? I think our ad only shows a buy 6 frozen foods get a free insulated bag offer. :confused3

Do you know if this includes the WW Smart Ones too? Thanks!

Yes, I bought 21 yesterday. I had two $5 coupons from the Target site ($5 off ten items) and two $3/10 peelies from the packages. Apparently there are some $4/10 manufacturer coupons as well, but I found the $3 peelies on the turkey at Target. I spent about $38, redeemed $16 in coupons, and walked out with $15 in gift cards. :banana: I even got 5% off the difference with my Target card.

Apparently, ALL frozen foods are included, as long as the total for seven items is greater than $5. I bought some $1 frozen pizza and some 94 cent frozen veggies today and they triggered the gift card. Some people reported on Totally Target that it worked with the 64 cent pot pies, but you can't buy seven since it doesn't add up to at least $5 - you have to add something else to get the price high enough.

Is the frozen food/gift card offer good everywhere? I think our ad only shows a buy 6 frozen foods get a free insulated bag offer. :confused3

No, some people got the insulated bag offer. :sad2: I'm not sure why the difference.

Yes! These are on sale--some as low as $1.80 here. $2.50 or so for others. Plus there are coupons out there. I'm going back for more.

Yes, I bought 21 yesterday. I had two $5 coupons from the Target site ($5 off ten items) and two $3/10 peelies from the packages. Apparently there are some $4/10 manufacturer coupons as well, but I found the $3 peelies on the turkey at Target. I spent about $38, redeemed $16 in coupons, and walked out with $15 in gift cards. :banana: I even got 5% off the difference with my Target card.

Apparently, ALL frozen foods are included, as long as the total for seven items is greater than $5. I bought some $1 frozen pizza and some 94 cent frozen veggies today and they triggered the gift card. Some people reported on Totally Target that it worked with the 64 cent pot pies, but you can't buy seven since it doesn't add up to at least $5 - you have to add something else to get the price high enough.

No, some people got the insulated bag offer. :sad2: I'm not sure why the difference.

Wow, you all are awesome! Unfortunately when I went to Target today, ours is only offering the insulated bag and they are totally out. I did find the $3 off 10 peelies but didn't know about the online coupon. I'll have to print them off an make another trip for some more. I wish we had the gift card offer too!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Disboards! Love you guys! I would have never known about this super deal if I didn't come on here every day ;) I just completely bypassed this in my ad, think'n it was just for the products listed! I was gonna drive right by a Target tonight too! I can't wait to see what I can get tonight!

My local Target had the twin pack, large JIF peanut butters clearanced for $1.75! Good deal. Doesn't expire for over a year and we eat a lot of peanut butter.

Thanks for sharing the info! I'm headed to Target tomorrow and now will get other things besides 7 boxes of Eggo Waffles! :banana:

Heather

target.com has a coupon for $1 off any Up and Up dental item....they have floss for .89, so the coupon makes the floss FREE. There are some other up and up coupons that also make other items a fairly good price.

Wow, you all are awesome! Unfortunately when I went to Target today, ours is only offering the insulated bag and they are totally out. I did find the $3 off 10 peelies but didn't know about the online coupon. I'll have to print them off an make another trip for some more. I wish we had the gift card offer too!

They had a $5 off ten and someplace online had a $4 off ten. So it was a good deal. I had one for my lunch today and it was tastey. I have never had one before.

Just there today. 4pk AA Energizer batteries were .98, the 2pk Ultimate Lithium were $1.23. There were in the video game clearance section. Some packs did not ring up but they honored them anyway.

I read here that Target has the light-up bracelets in the dollar spot - you get 10 for $1~ and I told my sis in law ...

Well my niece is going to WDW with her band and my brother & SIL are chaperones. SIL would like to take enough (7 tubes) to pass out to the kids during the parade.

Now 2 questions -
1.Should they carry them on? But how would she possibly get them through security! They're in tubular containers and would definitely look suspicious! But if they're seen in luggage below, won't they open it to take a look?

2.Will WDW security allow them to be carried in? Again, they'll look suspicious but also, they're an item sold there, IE $$$.

Thoughts?

We have always taken the $1.00 light up bracelets into WDW. Never hid them and take them in the original tube. I have taken 2-3 tubes in at a time right in our back pack.

We have always taken the $1.00 light up bracelets into WDW. Never hid them and take them in the original tube. I have taken 2-3 tubes in at a time right in our back pack.

Great! But she'll have 6 or 7. Any comments on the flight? Did you take them in your carry on?

I do not believe that should be a problem. If anything, you can always contact the TSA, speak with some one that is in charge, air your concern, then go from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter