Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

very cute! i did door hangers as well and it was really helpful to be able to know which rooms everyone was in.

those are great! You're so organized. I love it. I don't know if it's my monitor but I can't see tink too well. But I love knowing she's there. :)

Thanks everyone! I put poem on the back side called family moments( forgot to take a picture of that side) so I will just post it here....

I have planned on using the lenox mickey ears as my favors... I have collected a few here and there(were going to originally be xmas gifts ) but the other day I went outlet shopping which I usually don't do and found some. I got one dozen for less than $60.00. My DH still thinks I am crazy but I couldn't pass it up. They all came in boxes with gold tassles! I was so excited to find them.:goodvibes

mickeyears.jpg

I will personalize them for each guest( probably in gold)!

I have planned on using the lenox mickey ears as my favors... I have collected a few here and there(were going to originally be xmas gifts ) but the other day I went outlet shopping which I usually don't do and found some. I got one dozen for less than $60.00.

SCORE!!! That is awesome! What a great price!!! :banana: :woohoo:

I know it was a great price- now DH does too! we looked online what they cost. That was more than half what I will need so with the ones I have I almost have enough- they all match too!:cool1:

I have planned on using the lenox mickey ears as my favors... I have collected a few here and there(were going to originally be xmas gifts ) but the other day I went outlet shopping which I usually don't do and found some. I got one dozen for less than $60.00. My DH still thinks I am crazy but I couldn't pass it up. They all came in boxes with gold tassles! I was so excited to find them.:goodvibes

mickeyears.jpg

I will personalize them for each guest( probably in gold)!

I LOVE those! that's so great that you got them and at a good price too! :goodvibes

I LOVE the mickey ears too!!! Now I just have to figure out how I will get them there.;)

Been thinking and collecting for welcome packets...I have a word search created, will have brochures, welcome letters (?) , 2 disney $ (one pirate and 1 princess), special buttons, working on scavenger hunt idea,hidden mickey info, door hangers (possibly) SAS postcard for guests to send back to us with special moments. I think for the postcards I will attach mickey head note that says"thank you for being apart of our magical day, Please share a special moment from your stay" . also cds with various songs - here is a cover that is just printed out on 1 piece of cardstock and then folded and glued.... I also have ordered a sample packet from cards and pockets to actually see the colors etc. I like the look of the sapphire blue (?)signature folder and antique gold mat.more to come....

I think this is my first time posting on your PJ, but I love the CD covers and all of your wedding projects. You are definitely an inspiration!

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments.... I have been having a lot of fun doing all these little projects- work has really been a challenge lately so its sort of my escape per se. I figure if I can all the things done I want early enough as it gets closer I can enjoy the time and not stress (sure she says...) anyway I know I am early for all these things but have enjoyed doing and sharing. My 2 DDs have become part of the process too! There are a lot of wonderful ideas and inspirations here!!!! Disney brings out the best in everyone.....pixiedust:

I had ordered a sample from cards and pockets to make a prototype invite- I wanted to check out the colors. This is what I have so far... here is the outside

and then the inside (blank currently)...

The invite will be on the gold mat with the inserts in the pocket. I plan on using cream/ivory card stock. I like how it came together-really wasn't sure at first what the colors would like the together. I really like the pocket cards! They have a shiny/metallic look. They came fast after I ordered them. just wanted to share.

I wish I had known about the Pocket Invites before I made mine. They look GREAT!

Wow! Those invitations look fabulous! All of your components are coming together so beautifully! Oh, I just realized I have a question. For the mickey head in the invite, what size crystals did you use? I found 7mm self adhesive ones at Michaels but can't find any other sizes. Can you tell us where you found the ones that you used and what they are like?

You've got some great ideas!! I wish I could be more creative. The welcome bags are really stressing me out. I just don't know where to start or exactly what I want. Keep the projects coming...you are helping me tremendously. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter