Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

WOW! You are SOOO creative and talented! Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful creations here. I come on these threads and get so inspired that I want to run right out and buy supplies and make goodies. LOL!!

Congratulations on all of the wonderful progress you are making!

Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoy doing crafty things and I figure if I can get a prototype of things I know I want done now the less there will be do to later.... at least I tell myself that, but I always find something more.... again thanks for the kind words and for reading. There are a lot of talented people here and lots of inspiration!:goodvibes

This is the general brochure I have been working on so there will be some wording changes etc... plan on sending out in spring to family will be inviting.... not done yet . Plan on getting pictures during WDW visit later this week to add where whiteouts are.....:goodvibes

been at WDW for the last week. 2DDs did BBB in Mk for hair make up and nails and loved it. They def want to do again for VR and may it even crossed my mind. It was a great experience not rushed and the girls looked great after. also got to visit a couple possibel restaurant s hadn't visited before including chef mickey for supper and ohanas for breakfast( both were great) didn't get to visit Wedding Pav. (too busy)though that will have to be a future trip. I see BBB though in the future for VR.... DH will love this;)

Also, picked up a few ideas here and there to incorporate down the line.....

This is the general brochure I have been working on so there will be some wording changes etc... plan on sending out in spring to family will be inviting.... not done yet . Plan on getting pictures during WDW visit later this week to add where whiteouts are.....:goodvibes

037-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

you are brilliant! I am so stealing this idea :flower3: It never occured to me to send this out prior to the std and invitations. what a great way to tell my family so they have time to plan and save money if they think they will come. Thanks. It really looks great and it's going to be even better when you add pics to it.

been at WDW for the last week. 2DDs did BBB in Mk for hair make up and nails and loved it. They def want to do again for VR and may it even crossed my mind. It was a great experience not rushed and the girls looked great after. also got to visit a couple possibel restaurant s hadn't visited before including chef mickey for supper and ohanas for breakfast( both were great) didn't get to visit Wedding Pav. (too busy)though that will have to be a future trip. I see BBB though in the future for VR.... DH will love this;)

Also, picked up a few ideas here and there to incorporate down the line.....

How old are your DDs? My nieces will be 8 and 6 when I get married and I'm wondering if they would even want to dress up like princesses? I would assume so but kids seem to grow up so fast these days. I'm sure they would still love getting their hair, nails and make-up done. Don't they also offer a photo package or something or am I confusing that with something else?

my oldest is 14 almost 15 she reminds me everyday-she didn't dress up and had the popstar hairstyle ,my youngest adores princesses and she just turned 13 - shes the one with the dress. I think it really depends on the girl- some girls really like to dress up others don't but I really think both would enjoy the hair and nail with makeup. The BBB was a very busy place.....
The brochure was another idea from the boards that I liked so I can't take the credit havbe to decide on pictures yet- plan on using pics from trip of resorts etc...

during recent trip checked out some restaurants that could be possible dinner venues and checked out Morocco for possible DP party- got some pics to use later. will post after get through everything and unpacked. Also found out we have more family interested in attending bringing total count closer to 18- will have to wait and see.....my concern with up grading to wishes is still the room block because I know at least one family plans on staying off site. Calculating things out we usually stay 6 to 7 nights, so that would be doubled with a separate room for my mom and our DDs (12-14 nights) then my youngest brother would probably stay 4-5 nights and his brother probably 4 nights (8 additional possible so close to 20 nights give or take but not sure could get 25 night min. when talk with DFTW will have to discuss this more in depth.....just rambling.

I found a castle paper punch that I wanted ,looked for a tinkerbelle one( no luck yet). plan on using these when make invites and door signs. I think I have a design figured out.
Decided that I will include special buttons to welcome bags..... gathered a few first timer buttons , tried to find little dreamer ones without success, did get a few princess fantasy fair and of course POC buttons. picked up some general brochures to for those first time visitors too( will send out with newsletters in future). Looked at postcards to include in bags to will address back to us with stamp for guests to share their best disney moment. I also found some dark blue plastic- like folders at local walmart in discounted section that I can use for welcome packets I will have to work on dressing them up a little ....more to come

Your wording for the save the dates is the same as my wedding invitation!!! I love it!

Thanks... I really liked it too:goodvibes sort of thought it worked because truth be told even though we are already married - we have been together more than half of our lives( that makes me feel really old..... );)

Thanks... I really liked it too:goodvibes sort of thought it worked because truth be told even though we are already married - we have been together more than half of our lives( that makes me feel really old..... );)

No... you shouldn't feel old! I think it's so romantic to see people stay together like that. My parents got married when they were 18 and have been together 30 years! So congrats!!!

:goodvibes Thank you. ;)

when I get a chance I will post pics from trip as well as new items. I totally forgot that I had also picked up some princess ariel and POC disney dollars for welcome bags with envelopes.

as more family becomes aware of our plans there def. seems to be more interest than I anticipated so a wishes VR is looking more like a better option... with extras added to escape if even stay under the 20 max. I will admit I am a little surprised by the response we have gotten- even though it is so early. time will tell I guess, but as for me I guess I am going to start exploring wishes ... never would have thought :rainbow:

as more family becomes aware of our plans there def. seems to be more interest than I anticipated so a wishes VR is looking more like a better option... with extras added to escape if even stay under the 20 max. I will admit I am a little surprised by the response we have gotten- even though it is so early. time will tell I guess, but as for me I guess I am going to start exploring wishes ... never would have thought :rainbow:

DH is interested in Lurkyloo's TR(she's having her ceremony in Epcot) and he thinks if we want to do the VR at WDW why not do it in a park. So a Wishes VR might be in my future too. :love: Plus I have a cousin looking at doing a 30th VR Wishes ceremony in 2009(she loves the WP).I think we may wait for our 20th, as the boys will be 18 & 13 then(old enough to go off on their own).

Though DH thinks DCL might be a good choice, you seem to get in his words "more bang for the buck". Plus I can use some of my DVC points for the cruise(we are in surplus, shhh don't tell, I'm not suppoed to be,according to my fellow DVC'ers).

I'm going to check out some of the other lines(I'm a VIP at Princess, even have my own travel counselor with them) to see their packages.

I haven't started a PJ, because it seems silly to do on 6yrs out(God knows how much a FTW will cost then):eek:

I wasn't going to start mine either but there are so many ideas here and it was hard to resist. I know its even really early for ours but with two active and involved teen DDs etc sometimes life just happens( there are alot of other big events on horizon too) and this will be a one time event so I want the time :goodvibes

during recent trip checked out some restaurants that could be possible dinner venues and checked out Morocco for possible DP party- got some pics to use later. will post after get through everything and unpacked. Also found out we have more family interested in attending bringing total count closer to 18- will have to wait and see.....my concern with up grading to wishes is still the room block because I know at least one family plans on staying off site. Calculating things out we usually stay 6 to 7 nights, so that would be doubled with a separate room for my mom and our DDs (12-14 nights) then my youngest brother would probably stay 4-5 nights and his brother probably 4 nights (8 additional possible so close to 20 nights give or take but not sure could get 25 night min. when talk with DFTW will have to discuss this more in depth.....just rambling.

I found a castle paper punch that I wanted ,looked for a tinkerbelle one( no luck yet). plan on using these when make invites and door signs. I think I have a design figured out.
Decided that I will include special buttons to welcome bags..... gathered a few first timer buttons , tried to find little dreamer ones without success, did get a few princess fantasy fair and of course POC buttons. picked up some general brochures to for those first time visitors too( will send out with newsletters in future). Looked at postcards to include in bags to will address back to us with stamp for guests to share their best disney moment. I also found some dark blue plastic- like folders at local walmart in discounted section that I can use for welcome packets I will have to work on dressing them up a little ....more to come

I saw a tinkerbell punch on ebay just thought I would share

Thanks! I had seen that too but had hoped to find it at Disney.:goodvibes

Well just over the last few days possible guest list has expanded. DH and me, 2dds, my mom, his dad, my brother, his wife and 3 Boys, my youngest brother his wife and DD then DH sister , her two kids, then his brother ,wife and two kiddos. He still has another brother with wife and three children and a sister with one son....that haven't really said anything ( his brother has been to wdw before and not a disney fan and his sister is one that just wouldn't come) so we are close to max 20 without any additional friends....

Thanks! I had seen that too but had hoped to find it at Disney.:goodvibes

Well just over the last few days possible guest list has expanded. DH and me, 2dds, my mom, his dad, my brother, his wife and 3 Boys, my youngest brother his wife and DD then DH sister , her two kids, then his brother ,wife and two kiddos. He still has another brother with wife and three children and a sister with one son....that haven't really said anything ( his brother has been to wdw before and not a disney fan and his sister is one that just wouldn't come) so we are close to max 20 without any additional friends....

wow! looks like it might be a wishes after all. How can somebody not like Disney? :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!