Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

Well since most of family know our plans.... I figured I could start working on a newsletter to pass along important info esp. about hotels and tickets (because some family members will be saving up....) so far it seems to be going ok. I won't be sending these out yet but wanted to get some ideas started. For the first one I plan on including info about hotel options on property including a variety of resorts (value , moderate deluxe descriptions) along with price info ... this is some of what i have so far..... I am just using word and will probably do in color to dress it up. More to come.... any thoughts?

At the post office the other day I found the art of disney stamps...mickey, peterpan and tinkerbelle, dumbo etc...HTH:goodvibes

Thanks!:) The background was a pic that I made a watermark and then played with the color/gray scale so it is a little darker(printed with colored pictures it looks better)....

Your save the dates, brochures, fans, and newsletter look great! I keep putting off my newsletters but I should start soon because I have quite a few guests that have never been to Disney before!! I really like the watermark in the background.

Thank you so much.... I have fun creating and seeing what I can get. Good luck with all your planning too!:)

congrats on celebrating & planning a 20yr VR!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE your welcome bag!! it looks very neat & original!!!

your newsletter is really great too!!! love the castle on it!!!

i cant wait to hear more & more about your VR!!!!:goodvibes

Thank you so much:) - I was pleased with the bags wasn't sure how they would look when finished. Have a lot of things I hope to create_ there are so many wonderful ideas here.Again thanks

Been working on a mini project for a card to attach to welcome bags with a short catchy verse inside saying thank you for coming and welcome! Here is the outside of the card....still sort of a work in progress not sure how will attach to bags but will most likely use colored ribbon. Still working on inside verse.... The colors are a little off. They are yellow background with blue in middle sprinkled with a little glitter

Wow! Everything is so impressive. I LOVE the idea of using the watermark on the newsletters. We are doing that on our save the date card, but I hadn't thought of it for the newsletter! I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea (the artwork is different, though -- I promise! ;) ). The tags for the welcome bags are wonderful! Love the colors and the glitter!

Wow! Everything is so impressive. I LOVE the idea of using the watermark on the newsletters. We are doing that on our save the date card, but I hadn't thought of it for the newsletter! I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea (the artwork is different, though -- I promise! ). The tags for the welcome bags are wonderful! Love the colors and the glitter!

Cam, thank you and feel free to use/borrow whatever ideas you would like.... I look forward to seeing yours. Your plans sound great and the dresses were beautiful(#1 and #4) happy crafting....:goodvibes

Everything looks wonderful! I love the tags for your welcome bags. Might have to steal that idea from you. Can't wait to read more!

I love the cards for the welcome bags! They look great!

I love the cards for the welcome bags! They look great!

Thank you so much.I used the bright colors to make them fun looking....that goes with the idea that we will be celebrating "family , friends and fun." I guess that is my biggest wish is to have a celebration emphasizing fun! Where better else to do that than DISNEY! :goodvibes Thank you again I am glad you girls like them. ;)

the welcome tags are so fun! love the vibrant colors and the glitter!
p.s. I made a prototype for a brochure copying your idea and it seems to be a big hit. Just thought I'd let you know that people liked your idea :goodvibes

:goodvibes I am glad you could use the idea.... can't wait to see it!:thumbsup2

Thanks about the tags.... I really did want them to be bright and fun!

was playing around with design for door signs and got this, added scrapbook glitter around wording and tinkerbelle. Not even sure I will use door signs(yet),

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter