Talk to me about Gay Days at WDW

AC7179

Registered
We booked our trip not knowing the week of our trip coincides with Gay Day (or is it Gay Days?) at WDW.

What are these days like? We are allies of the LGBTQ community but we have never gone during this time before, so I'm curious if the special days add any logistical things to consider? Does it increase the crowds at certain parks on certain days? Are there special events that would affect traffic flow, etc.?

I apologize. I was able to check out the LGBTQ forum and get the answers to my questions in less than five minutes. I should have thought of that first. I don't think I can delete the thread on my own, but I apologize for posting in the wrong place. :)

I apologize. I was able to check out the LGBTQ forum and get the answers to my questions in less than five minutes. I should have thought of that first. I don't think I can delete the thread on my own, but I apologize for posting in the wrong place. :)

Not even sure it’s happening this year, there’s been very little info about the event and their social media feeds haven’t said anything. One of the other gay events in Orlando that week already cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter