Talk me into sooner than later

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
HI ALL! OK here's the deal. We went to WDW April 2001 and again in April 2002 because 2001 was such a great trip! I vowed to return annually! BUT! I am a plan-a-holic and 2001 and 2002 seemed to close, so no annual trips. I like basking in the planning and prepping! So I thought March Break 2005 would be a nice break. However, now I am thinking March Break 2004????????? What would you do? S

LOL, Sandra you are obsessed:) I'm not sure you can hold out even until March break 2004. I'm betting you're back there next year!!!!!;)

Sooner vs later. SOONER of course Sandra. I'm surprised you even had to ask!!! If was me, March of 2003.

LOL! I was just going to post what disneyvacationmom said - March 2003. Of course my next trip wasn't going to be until May 2004, and now we are leaving in 4 weeks for 3 days at Universal/IOA and three days at Disney. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter