Take That with PHOTOS post 52

Where are you all seeing them, we still haven't had word on ours and we are seeing them at the Ricoh arena on the 9th June.

got mine
sbiggrin.gif

Gems - we are going on the 10th and I had an e-mail yesterday from ticketmaster saying they'd been dispatched so I should imagine yours are nearly ready

Where are you all seeing them, we still haven't had word on ours and we are seeing them at the Ricoh arena on the 9th June.

hopefully your tickets are en route :goodvibes I'm seeing them next Friday at the Stadium of Light :lovestruc

yay, I am so excited for Friday, I'm even counting down the sleeps :goodvibes Had a couple of text's today saying they heard them yesterday rehearsing at the Stadium of Light and said they sounded fab, I can't wait !!!! Hope everyone who is waiting for tickets have them :)

yay, I am so excited for Friday, I'm even counting down the sleeps :goodvibes Had a couple of text's today saying they heard them yesterday rehearsing at the Stadium of Light and said they sounded fab, I can't wait !!!! Hope everyone who is waiting for tickets have them :)
Eeee, I still have a month!! Can't wait to hear how the show is!!!

Are you standing or seated ?

We are seated in block 33 I think. Up the top somewhere anyway, what about you?
Do you know what time it starts? We are hoping that it will be a central stage as we reckon we will have a better view then.

Still no tickets for me (Wed 10th) Finally talked to someone at Ticketmaster this pm and they should be with me tomorrow. (I have the royal mail tracking no. just in case)

We are seated too - think the days of me standing for hours even before the concert starts are long gone :lmao:

Hope the wind is blowing in the right direction the other nights so I can listen from the back garden - could hear some of Bon Jovi when they played the Ricoh

Just phoned to check on my tickets for July 4th at Wembley and they said they will be despatching soon, as I was on a roll phoned to check the pub we are stayint at too, all fine. So, July 4th drop the car off at wonderful Sue's to catch the 6.20 bus to Victoria, which gets into London at 10.15, tube to Hanger Lane, quick walk to the pub for some drinkies and some lunch before the concert, bring it on, I can't wait ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter