Take That with PHOTOS post 52

Fab photos, they're really clear. How lucky were you to be so close I'm jealous :upsidedow

Great pics! Can't wait till Tuesday!!! What is your name on Face Book so we can see your piccies!?!? :)

Has anyone recieved there's for Manchester on the 27th June..I still haven't got mine yet!

Did everyone recieved them via Recorded Delievry!?

My Sunderland ones I had to sign for, whereas my London just came throu the letter box, and Manchester ones are yet to be seen? :(

Has anyone recieved there's for Manchester on the 27th June..I still haven't got mine yet!

Did everyone recieved them via Recorded Delievry!?

My Sunderland ones I had to sign for, whereas my London just came throu the letter box, and Manchester ones are yet to be seen? :(

We got our cov ones about a week in advance, signed for as well x

Think I can hear some sort of soundcheck going on at the moment - but I think my plan to listen from the garden with a glass of wine may not work out lol! Hope it stays dry at least¬

I'm resisting reading reviews or looking at pics (which is unlike me - see my tag!)

Think I can hear some sort of soundcheck going on at the moment - but I think my plan to listen from the garden with a glass of wine may not work out lol! Hope it stays dry at least¬

I'm resisting reading reviews or looking at pics (which is unlike me - see my tag!)

Central news tonight are doing a report on the show :thumbsup2 i can't wait till tomorrow !

Sounded great tonight - could hear them really quite well at times. Last song sounded totally amazing (all the neighbours were out in the gardens watching the light show) V V excited now! With All the Disers there tomorrow night I expect the crowd to be even louder! Have fun :)

I'm not sure how to post a link to my facebook albums but if anyone wants to check out my pictures my name is Victoria Hill and my profile pic is me in my wedding dress.

I wish I was going to see them again !!!!

im uploading my photos in a minute :cool1::cool1: they were amazing last night !

Wow, what a great night it was last night. James Morrison was really good and Take That were superb. I'll have to check my camera out to see if any of the photos were any good, but I think I need to get a camera with a decent zoom

Finally my night at the Ricoh!

The Script were brilliant - he sang the first verse of 'The Man who can't be moved' unaccompanied and they just seemed amazed at the response they got.

Then the heavens opened and stayed open through most of the evening - Gary slipped over during the first song but luckily didn't fall, Mark kept taking his earpiece out to dry his ear and Howard's hair gel ran into his eyes. But the show must go on and it did after as much of Singing in the Rain as they could remember between them.

It was brilliant - if you haven't been yet you're in for a real treat! If my photos are any good I'll post them at some stage.

Night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter