Tagging

Stephanie we hold certain truths to be self evident and one of those is nobody likes us as much as we do! We just think too dadgum highly of ourselves! haha
I'm not sure if the Tag Fairy likes Texans or not, but I sure do like that person! TF really adds a fun dimension to the DIS boards.
Of course, at the time, the said the same about John Belushi!
Thanks Tag Fairy, whoever you are! You Rock!

Hey Disney1fan2002....who knew there were valley girls here in Ma..cool!
And Eva...since I think I am the all time biggest thread killer, I am here to save you from yourself!!! All you have to do is check just about any dis board and you'll see for yourself....I am the last poster in waaaaay too many threads.
But...I have been tagged quite awhile back. Indeed an honor. My family thought I had in fact, lost what little mind I have left, what with all the laughing and jumping around with joy. Maybe, sometime down the road, I'll be tagged again. But, in the meantime, I'll just be happy for the rest of you:wave:

This thread has been a riot - thanks, Tag Fairy, for cheering up my day! I always thought folks came up with those clever tags themselves.

I've been going through a very stressful time at work for the past month, but this board always gives me a great escape - dreaming of our first trip home to BCV in Feb 2004.

Eva - I seem to shut down threads too, so don't feel bad! No-one ever responds to me ;-( But I don't take it personally (sob!!!)

And to every one in the path of Isabel - batten down the hatches and pray for the best!

What a great thread! I'm sorry I've been away from the computer so long.
Oh Tag Fairy are you still around? (clap clap) Can you come out and play? (clap clap) I believe, I believe, I believe. :earsboy: :teeth:

Hey Eva!! We're on page 5...

I got tagged after writing a song for the tag fairy over on the resort board...but the tag came from something I posted on this board...so the fairy does visit here. Heck, the fairy is omnipotent.

The tag fairy is much like Santa...
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing!

Probably weighs less though I'd imagine.

The magic of Disney is in the Tag Fairy, so be very careful what you wish for, sometimes you just can't stop the pixie dust from flying.:smooth:

I play my drums in hopes of finding more magic then I did the last time, always in a quest to find the the magical tag fairy!

Ah, yes.... The tag fairy. I really had no idea what this was all about, until I got tagged.

The tag fairies work in mysterious ways.... :confused: ;) :p

Originally posted by CK1
And if the tag fairy IS bee-bopping around the DVC threads, I can think of a few folks it really ought to visit, like the Smiley-Icon God/Goddess of DVC, ncligs... I see Richyams already has been tagged... but he's due for an update! Perhaps something about his undying love for those economically-sized newer DVC rooms...

533.gif

Well, what do you know? I actually entered a thread and it didn't shut down! will miracles ever cease?

I still believe in the Tag Fairy - waiting for some pixie dust to come my way ;-)

"I am the last poster in waaaaay too many threads."

OMG! I thought I was the only person to feel like a thread killer. Sometimes I feel so invisable. But then I switched my thinking and now I believe my posts are so informative that everyone feels that any other post would be unnecesary:rolleyes: .

I think we should start a Thread Killer Anonymous support group.

Watch... this will be the last post.

I won't let you be the last word on this subject. Ha, ha.

Still waiting tag fairy!

And I also feel like not so much of a thread killer as anonymous sometimes. It's funny, but sometimes I feel like I'm so relavant to the topic and yet, the silence is defeaning! You know the feeling. You write something about which you feel passionate, and 30 replies come after that never even address the comments you've made. But then reply 31 let's you know you've been read. Maybe I stray too far from topic sometimes. But really, this board is VERY friendly and helpful. I love it and visit as a treat from work tasks I don't want to do . . . like a reward when I've gotten "through it." You know, the only way around something sometimes, is through it!

Yeah, I think a thread killers anonymous group would be great - "Hi, my name is Lin, and I'm a thread killer" ;-)

Wow, look - I've been tagged! Thank's, Tag Fairy. We definitely need all the pixie dust we can get!

I can see it it now...all of the thread killers join forces to spread blight and despair...al-threadkilla! A dastardly, nepharious group of evil doers! haha
You guys are really way to hard on yourselfs. We have all been socially misunderstood at one time or another;)

My name is Shari and I, too, am a thread killer. But I don't care anymore because the most important person of all was listening to me - the Tag Fairy!

So what do you suppose the 12 steps would be?

THREAD KILLERS ANONYMOUS

The first step is the most difficult.

Step One:
Admitting you are a thread killer.

I have no idea what the others would be... anyone for step 2?

C'mon people; help donald@home out! We can't have a 'ONE' step program!

How about

Step 2: Go back to all the threads you killed, and apologize to the thread starter.

Hello? Tag fairy, is it really you? At the DVC board? It's like Christmas morning.:D

Everyone have a Great Disney Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter