Tagging

I've always thought that being tagged would be great! But I have a tendency to shut down threads. Anyone else feel that way? After I post a response no one else seems to want to talk to me, so I'm the last poster on numerous threads. I'm starting to get a complex. :) Is anyone out there? Hello?

Originally posted by eva
I've always thought that being tagged would be great! But I have a tendency to shut down threads. Anyone else feel that way? After I post a response no one else seems to want to talk to me, so I'm the last poster on numerous threads. I'm starting to get a complex. :) Is anyone out there? Hello?

Sorry, we all went home. Close the door when you leave.

:)

I care, Eva! When I first started posting I felt that way, too, so I stopped posting as much. Lately I have been posting more and I don't feel that way. I even got tagged in this thread!

DrTomorrow-please, please tell us the answer! I hate it when I don't get a riddle and nobody will tell me. I'm stomping my feet right now.

Hey Eva, maybe its an Illinois thing! I know what you mean sometimes you feel unnoticed. I figured I wasn't tagged because I didn't frequent the CB. Maybe you answer the questions so well there is no need for future response. Also sometimes its seems that people only listen to what they want to hear;)

Riddle Answer: He was attempting to prevent a pair o' docs.

See my tag - it's a very very bad Tag Fairy pun.

I just wanted to like use this thread to like thank the TF for like tagging me! I feel like, so totally honored! Fer sure!:cool:

DrTomorrow-

Did you think of that yourself? I never would have figured it out in a million years. Pretty good!

OMG!!!!

Thank You tag fairy!!! Now I truely feel like I belong!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I'm hoping and praying, clapping really loud so that the Tag Fairy will notice me!! I hope she is still lurking on this thread! I believe, I believe, I believe! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Oh tag fairy, now I truly feel like one of the gang!:D

As I watch and read many of my DVC friends giddy with their tags it just reinforces one thought...honest to God we are all really just overgrown kids! Isn't it great! LOL

Yep, all it takes is a Tag from the Oh So Wonderful Tag Fairy and a dip in the SSR Silly Pool and I'm ready for anything! :p

Hey Ernie! You've been tagged now, do ya think Tag Fairy likes Texans as much as we like ourselves?:p

Oh my goodness! I've been tagged and I didn't close the thread! OH NO! Did I speak too soon? I could be the last to post again.

Maybe I'm iguana-challenged, but jaysue, I think your lizard has evolved into a bassett hound.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter