Tagging

Wow! I must have been tagged in my sleep! I feel so honored. Thank you, Tag Fairy!!

Great to see the tag fairy visiting the DVC board for a change! You guys didn't even have to clap!!!

You guys didn't even have to clap!!!

Nope - no clapping here! Our hands were too sore after handing over all of the dollars to become DVC members. (Wish I had a smiley for that one!) LOL Annmarie

I haven't been here long so I had to go back and read to find out what everyone was talking about.
She can even change the color of the words.
so cool.
Don't mess with it on the profile page. Beware I have been reading, if tampered with tag may disapear.
Enjoy

July:bounce::earsgirl: :bounce: :earsgirl: :bounce:

Hey, I got tagged too!

We've learned two new things:

1. The Tag Fairy is now fluttering around the DVC board.

2. The Tag Fairy has a very good understanding of Temporal Mechanics and the Time-Space Continuum.

Thanks, TF!

So I wonder ... who tags the tag fairy?? :confused: (Or is it a self-tag operation? Sort of a chicken-egg question... which came first, the tag or the tag fairy? :rolleyes: )

And if the tag fairy IS bee-bopping around the DVC threads, I can think of a few folks it really ought to visit, like the Smiley-Icon God/Goddess of DVC, ncligs... I see Richyams already has been tagged... but he's due for an update! Perhaps something about his undying love for those economically-sized newer DVC rooms... ;)

CK1 deserves a BIG tag off the thread "curiousity might help me one day"
Tag Fairy if you're out there check this out!!!!!

...to no avail. Wrote a song to the TagFairy, bought DVC to show our committment to the TagFairy, changed my profile to show that I'm always wishin' and clappin', and always believin'...still nothing. Now I find out that a Mars Bar and chocolate chip pancakes may be what works...the Mickey waffle maker is heatin' up!:Pinkbounc

...but this can't hurt...
I BELIEVE I BELIEVE IBELIEVE
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
:D

Thanks tag fairy for thinking of me.It's nice to know you have been tagged! ºoº ºoº tiggerguy2000

I was tagged and then changed my own tag and realised then I could not colour my own tags.....sad but like my own tag

It comes from a picture sent to me by a fellow DVCer - I thought it was Cinderella in the picture and it was Alice

hence my own tag............if I could just add some colour , I would be just plain old tickled pink

:p

thanks
jaysue

Maybe it's just me, jaysue, but that does not look like Cindarella OR Alice to me.

Jaysue, I'm with Shari on this one, even if I squint real hard, I don't see Alice in that picture? Well, if your talking about Alice in Wonderland. Maybe Shari and I are wrong and that is Alice the Lizard or Alice the Iguana.

I don't think I have a chance of being tagged. I don't ever come up with anything witty enough to catch the tag fairy's attention. Congrats on everyone's new tags!!

I don't think I have a chance of being tagged. I don't ever come up with anything witty enough to catch the tag fairy's attention.

Oh, I wouldn't despair! Fairies have a way of helping everyone, and adding something to your day! That's just the way they are!

I didn't post anything witty, but it did help being a fairy myself.....

Hi Tag Fairy! Nice to see you again!

Wow Lexxiefern... Looks like you have been tagged! Wear it proudly! I did when I first got mine! Although it doesn't make sense anymore since I don't have a Cinderella Avatar! So, I know people are wondering why it says that? I was going to change it to "Has Tinks Attitude", but I tried and couldn't figure out how. I guess, not only are tag fairy's the only ones who can tag you, they are the only ones who can edit it too! Congrats on your tag!

Thanks again to the Tag Fairy! In your honor, TF, I have a riddle:

During the wedding of an surgeon and a dentist, when the minister got to the part "If anyone believes that these two should not get married, speak now or forever hold your peace", DrTomorrow stood up and said "They must not get married".

Now, why did I do that? (Hint: The Tag Fairy already knows.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts