Tag Fairy Shenanigans

You might need a designated flyer.

Hey, I'll volunteer to be the designated pilot. I'll drink plenty of Kona Coffee to stay awake.

Of course, I don't have a license, but the TF surely won't notice after a few drinks.

:confused:

so does anyone know what "Trimmer on wheels" means? Do you think I'd look more slim if I rode the bike more? Is it because I'm on the list to be the first guest to ride the segway at Epcot? I don't get it. How can I turn it off?

Thanks,
DR

My first thought reading your tag was like a hedge trimmer. Dont know enough about you to know if its more accurate, but I dont think the tag fairy would comment on weight like that! He/She is way too nice to do such a thing!
:)

Originally posted by d-r
so does anyone know what "Trimmer on wheels" means? Do you think I'd look more slim if I rode the bike more? Is it because I'm on the list to be the first guest to ride the segway at Epcot? I don't get it. How can I turn it off?

Thanks,
DR

d-r, haven't you seen those incredibly annoying commericals about the DR line of mowers and trimmers? I have DirecTV and those things are on every other commerical sometimes. I have even seen them back to back each commercial break on channels like USA at night.

While I enjoy all of the TF's tags, your tag line and RadierMatt's are some of the funniest I have seen lately.

maybe the tag fairy will find her way to the Paris board, too ???
Us lonly bunch of european Dissers really need some "fairy treatment " :-)

Clap Clap Clap

Stephan

Matt, your should feel very honored indeed; the Tag Fairy hardly ever breaks cover...

There are severel threads devoted to her, within which I have not yet seen her post.

As far as what car she is in, I would say she goes to all cars. Even Baron has been tagged....

If you want to see a lengthy ode to the splendiforous Tag Fairy, check out this thread.....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=428621

Happy Tagging to all, and to all a good Morning...

I Beleive... Clap,Clap,Clap!

:bounce:

Originally posted by The Tag Fairy
Yes, we fairies tend to describe things fon-et-i-cal-e :)

I've finally found the Tag Fairy!! I'm jumping :Pinkbounc for joy!

Tag Fairy…
I BELIEVE!!

Clap,
clap1.gif
clap,
clap1.gif
clap…

Clap,
Appl.gif
clap,
Appl.gif
clap…

Tag Fairy, PLEASE???

"d-r, haven't you seen those incredibly annoying commericals about the DR line of mowers and trimmers"

Oh I see. Thank you so much for explaining that! I wouldn't have gotten it, thanks.

DR

SnackyStacky, I saw your S2 tag the other day and thought that you did it. you must be quite favored by the Tag Fairy!!!!!

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

:bounce:

The Tag Fairy is BOTH "witty" and "wise" :smooth: Lots of the tags are hilarious! Just wish I could convince the TF to honor me with a witty and wise tag :wave:

Until then, I'll we waiting, hoping and clapping!

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,

The Tag Fairy is very witty indeed. I smile many times over when I see his/hers tags. Anyone who is blessed to have her visit is very lucky indeed. What makes her/him so witty, could it be all the pixy dust in the air. I guess we will never know.

Tag Fairy, have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter