Tag Fairy Shenanigans

raidermatt

Be water, my friend.
Ok, looks like the tag fairy has been buzzing around this corner of the Dis...

Can anyone tell me what my tag means???? (Wanh, wawh) Perhaps it should be obvious to me, but its not. Maybe I'm being obtuse, or maybe I'm just pre-occupied with Bill Romanowski's pugilisitic exploits...

What's Bill doing now? You know when he was here, we loved him. He was very quiet in the community, never heard from him and never saw him. He lived in the same community as I do, but never saw him walking around with his kids like you do some of the others. How's he doing for Oakland? I don't get to watch as much as I would like, I have been having to work Sunday's for the past couple of years.

As far as the TF, what do I have to do? Clap or somebin (like my daughter would say) isn't it?

The part in black is actually from me, and it is a Steve Miller lyric, (from The Joker) but is that also true of the part in red?

Hmm, perhaps it is an attempt to describe the guitar sound from The Joker... the part that sounds like a "wolf whistle"?

Originally posted by raidermatt
Hmm, perhaps it is an attempt to describe the guitar sound from The Joker... the part that sounds like a "wolf whistle"?

Yes, we fairies tend to describe things fon-et-i-cal-e :)

Is it really you TF??? I am so excited to actually see you!! You are the best!! Thank you so much for making my day!
NancyL

Wow Matt, you received an answer from the one and only Tag Fairy his- or herself. ;)

Thank you Tag Fairy for my tags.

I double dare the TF to tag me...I ain't scared of no tag fairy.

Roy

(please be gentle....)

Matt,
The lines you asked about are from an old blues song. I can't remember the name of the artists who origanilly sang the song but it's an old blues/r&b song. If I remember the artists name I'll report back.

Originally posted by SnackyStacky
What does a guy have to do to get tagged, anyway?!?!
I believe you have to "clap or somebin." Also, I've witnessed bribery working on ocassion.

Punching your ticket for the Car Three Express may help...
;)

Tag Fairies are very special beings with magical powers.

You must truly believe and wish and clap to attract the attention of them.

Good luck.

:jester:

Hi Tag Fairy, :wave:
It almost feels like the movie "Somewhere In Time", I want to say "is it really you" just as Jane Seymore did. Anyway, I am going to believe it is. Thank you a million trillion times for my tags, I LOVE THEM!!! I feel so honored to have seen your presence. You are so lucky raidermatt, to have the Tag Fairy actually answer your thread. Hang in there roymccoy and SnackyStacky the Tag Fairy will hear you. Really believe and see what happens. At least thats what I did. I have come to believe the Tag Fairy loves chocolate too, try that. Good luck and keep believing.
Gina :Pinkbounc

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BLIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP
I CAN FEEL THE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know Santa likes milk and cookies, and you leave the tooth fairy your tooth, maybe try leaving a "nice" drink for the Tag Fairy. Oh Tag Fairy, wait til you see what I leave you tonight. You might need a designated flyer. And while you are here, maybe you can send a new tag my way, pretty please, with sugar on top!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter