Tag Fairy, HELP!! I accidently deleted my tag!!!

LindsayDunn228

<font color=teal>Quite a hunk of man, isn't he???<
I wanted to add a tag to my existing one and I accidently deleted it.:earseek::earseek::earseek: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! It said, "Not only does she get grief over watching Little House on the Prairie, but has a secret about watching A Different World (but not anymore)." Not exact, but close enough.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Tsk tsk ;) Nah, kidding.

Well, in any case, I hope she bestows her mercy upon you and your tag. xDD

I think you can go to the tech board and request them to put it back.

OT- Did you plant your herbs? We did basil, parsley, cilantro and thyme. So far I haven't killed them and they are yummy!

Michelle,

Yes I did!!!! I ended up ordering some from the internet. The ones that are looking the best are rosemary, Greek oregano, and of course my mint. I got a peppermint plant and 2 chocolate mint plants. They smell yummy! :)

Good luck with them. I had a lovely rosemary tree once that I managed to kill, and am going to plant mint at our farm to keep the mice away! The boys flooded last years. Poor planning on our part!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter