Tables in wonderland card question...

My guess is that the program will end, why, because we are planning to buy the card in December and we don't usually buy the card. :-)

If we buy something, it goes on sale the next week, If I buy a stock, it takes a dump soon after, sold some DVC contracts at a loss, now all of the prices have gone up.

:earsboy: Bill

And don't forget the free valet parking when you eat at a dining place that has it. Saved $20 at Boardwalk valet parking after eating at Flying Fish. That certainly adds up fast. also valet park at Disney Springs when eating at one of those TIW restaurants

Can the TIW be purchased at the International Gateway? Thanks

Last edited:

The new Hangar bar does not take TIW nor does the new Morimito asian restaurant ( I think).

Even if TIW is going away, it would not be uncommon for new restaurants not to offer card right away. Morimoto currently does not taking Dining Plan either (according to WDW site).

I love our TiW card; I just hope there is no truth in the rumors that the card will be going away in the near future. :confused3

Frankly having just made my first trip to Disneyland....your DVC dollar/discount goes much farther there. They have no TIW and they give you 10% min. discount at just about EVERY restaurant, as well as EVERY kiosk, with no limitations regarding time of day. It was amazing. Look up the DL discounts for DVC members and you will be shocked how good it is compared to WDW.

My guess is that the program will end, why, because we are planning to buy the card in December and we don't usually buy the card. :-)

If we buy something, it goes on sale the next week, If I buy a stock, it takes a dump soon after, sold some DVC contracts at a loss, now all of the prices have gone up.

:earsboy: Bill
Make you a deal, don't buy one and I will buy you a drink on mine when we are there next.:thumbsup2

People have been told by staff at the new Boathouse restaurant that they don't take TIW because Disney essentially told them not to bother, as it will be going away property wide soon. It's possible this is misinformation or plans change, but it is discouraging.

I would imagine they can't discontinue it until all cards in the wild have expired, so I'd hope we get at least a year notice...

The new Hangar bar does not take TIW nor does the new Morimito asian restaurant ( I think).

Boathouse still doesn't take TiWTiW (but now offers a 15 percent AP discount).

Morimoto Asia confirmed this week that it DOES take TiW.

Boathouse still doesn't take TiWTiW (but now offers a 15 percent AP discount).

Morimoto Asia confirmed this week that it DOES take TiW.
The rumor started because BOATHOUSE didn't accept the discount. So, Morimoto kind of negates that idea.

I saw this on FB and was SO upset! We did the whole spreadsheet analysis for TiW vs DDP, and decided to get TiW this year in November. Now I wonder if the price increase makes it worth it for our 9 day trip. We'll have some work to do to figure it out...

Price just increased to $150 per year for DVC/AP holders.

$175 for FL residents.

The new break even amount is $750 and $875 respectively.

Just received an e-mail from Disney TIW card is now $150

www.Tablesinwonderland.com

Join Tables in Wonderland now!
$175 for Florida Residents
$150 for Annual / Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!

I am done with TIW. Tried it for the first time last week. Minimal savings even splitting the card with another couple. Use my DVC discount and eat in my room. Grocery delivery is way cheaper even with the delivery fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter