T-shirt intimidates airplane passengers

I do like quirky. I have a feeling my DH would love it. I think we will have a movie night and check out the whole thing, give it a fair chance.

Soooo......did you watch it?

Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Which I am absolutely positive had nothing whatsoever to do with his being any threat to the safety of his fellow passengers or the crew of an aircraft.

THAT incident was solely about TSO's punishing a passenger who had the gall to mock them. Retaliation for being a smart-a** is quite common with the TSA; they will often even admit up front that they punish passengers who talk back. The shirt was specifically designed to mock the TSA's "security theatre" -- I think it is telling that if he was THAT much of a threat, why was he not turned over to law enforcement?

Surely you realize that all that the airport security screeners do is for our protection . . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter