SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone technically needs an AP card. When renewing online I get nothing and the old card is good until the end of the year. If Disney scans MBs for free passholder magnets, I think it will also scan them for SWGE previews.

Being in UK I’m going with chances of getting an email are slim to none so will be stalking here to see what everyone does beforehand on sat and sun

I totally forgot to print the confirmation e-mail and am now @ SSR. Guess I'll hope for the best that we really don't need an actual printed copy. I would think that if I can show it to them on my phone that should be good enough. I haven't received an additional e-mail yet, I don't go until Monday.

I totally forgot to print the confirmation e-mail and am now @ SSR. Guess I'll hope for the best that we really don't need an actual printed copy. I would think that if I can show it to them on my phone that should be good enough. I haven't received an additional e-mail yet, I don't go until Monday.
Ask the front desk if they can print it for you if you're concerned at all!

I'll be there next Wednesday. Find it hard to believe that straws are now outlawed but they are making us print and bring docs thousands of miles to show info that they clearly should have. :)

I'll be there next Wednesday. Find it hard to believe that straws are now outlawed but they are making us print and bring docs thousands of miles to show info that they clearly should have. :)
I was actually just thinking about this earlier today. Why print it out when I could have the email? :confused3

So what do we think about when to ride SR? Should we be riding it first thing when we get there or wait a little bit? I'm guessing it won't have too long of a wait no matter what, but I really don't know what to expect.

So what do we think about when to ride SR? Should we be riding it first thing when we get there or wait a little bit? I'm guessing it won't have too long of a wait no matter what, but I really don't know what to expect.

My thinking is not to do it right away but try to do it at least once before 11 when the second group comes in. But depends on what time they give me and my group for Oga’s. Obviously the strategy would differ for someone in another time slot.

My thinking is not to do it right away but try to do it at least once before 11 when the second group comes in. But depends on what time they give me and my group for Oga’s. Obviously the strategy would differ for someone in another time slot.
I forgot a group comes in at 11 and they have the potential to come in even earlier than 11. That makes me want to do it right away. Hmmmm..... Like you said, it depends on our Oga's time.

Anyone know how many ride vehicles there are? Just curious how many people go through each time

I feel like we are a complete disadvantage by being in the very last group, esp if a bunch of people from other groups that day remain in the land :crowded::crowded::crowded:. I definitely would have chosen an earlier group had I known. Of course, I’m happy to be going at all so i’ll quit whining now :blush:

I feel like we are a complete disadvantage by being in the very last group, esp if a bunch of people from other groups that day remain in the land :crowded::crowded::crowded:. I definitely would have chosen an earlier group had I known. Of course, I’m happy to be going at all so i’ll quit whining now :blush:
We don't plan to stay past our time slot. We may go eat lunch close to 1 at the Dock Bay, but plan to leave right after that.

We don't plan to stay past our time slot. We may go eat lunch close to 1 at the Dock Bay, but plan to leave right after that.
So much to do, so little time! We’re looking forward to enjoying the land before opening day and the crowds that will ensue. Now to decide if I should bring my dSLR or just rely on my cell phone.

I grabbed 11-3 because I didn't know what flight I would have to get and knew this would cover us no matter what we did. I wish now I had the morning one. We were just there last week and it rained in that time frame each day, most times pretty bad. Grabbing some ponchos tomorrow and packing extra shoes to wear home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter