SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there the 17th 11-3 as a solo with the Olga's option if anyone is looking to meet up!

Aug 20. 9-1 (the only time of day that “kinda” beats the heat and is good for younglings.)

I wonder just how many people per slot will be in there? The crossover times probably will still be pretty packed.

Aug 21, 5-9 with Savi's for my husband. We are flying in and staying one night. We have never done that before, but the flights were pretty cheap. We were hoping to stay at Beach Club, but while I was on hold (paying w/ a disney gift card) BC sold out except for 1 bdrm suite CL and up, so we are staying at Boardwalk.

We're August 20, 3-7pm. Booked Brown Derby for 7:45 dinner. ;-) I'm holding an AP Summer Discount at Pop Century, but hoping something around Crescent Lake will open up. There is also availability for 1-BR DVC points at Saratoga Springs. I checked airfares, and it doesn't look horrible. Tonight we'll be strategizing about the actual start and end dates. I have a sweet reservation at the Beach Club the following week. Maybe I'll keep it and just work remotely for a chunk of days.

And FYI, our APs are off-set to avoid renewing both at the same time. Mine was "active" but my husband's wasn't. He showed up on my reservation request automatically and we're both in for the preview. I was worried about how I would explain I was going without him. Phew!

DH and I are there 17th, 1-5, Oga's option.
We'd love to chat up/meet up with anyone else there at that time.

and to further expand, we'll be over at BWI for this trip. Will be up to walking back and hanging at Abracadbar after too, if folks would like to discuss the land in details after.

Maybe we’ll cross paths again! DD and I are there the 17th, 11-3 with Oga’s, and she also wants to stay at BWI but we haven’t booked yet. Trying to hold out for AP rates for that weekend to switch back to less than rack!

Aug 20. 9-1 (the only time of day that “kinda” beats the heat and is good for younglings.)

I wonder just how many people per slot will be in there? The crossover times probably will still be pretty packed.
I am in the same day/time. I chose the first slot not only because of temperatures but afternoon storms and the fact that the first couple hours won’t have any crossovers. I already had FP at the studios for that day that start at 1:30, so that worked out good as well.

August 17 - 9am- 1pm with Ogas it is the first morning of our 2 week vacation! Well be at the WL and can’t wait to kick off our vacation this way! It will be me,DH and DD8.

Oh hey, we'll see you at WL! Not sure if we'll take a bus over or our vehicle yet.

Whew, what an exciting morning, lol. We, DH and I, reserved the 20th 5-9PM for MFSR and Oga's. Thought it would be nice to enjoy an evening on Batu with a couple adult beverages. This was a last minute trip as we received an offer from Hilton Grand Vacations to good to turn down. We are new AP holders and so excited this will be our first event. We also booked Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party for Aug 22. Can't wait, let the countdown begin...

Am i the only one going on the 21st? Might be flying the Millennium Falcon with just DW :)

Edit: just saw the PP after I hit add to mine haha

I also will be 21st 9-1 time slot. I'll be solo since DW opted to skip this event due to school being back in and she homeschools 4 of our kids. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter