• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan/Dolphin discounts

fwm

Mouseketeer
What type of discounts are typically available at the Swan or Dolphin around spring break (March/April).

We got the govt. disc. rate for our trip at easter. I am hoping to get it again for the last week of april 2005 if we cant get a good ap rate at the poly, which is our first choice. The govt. rate was at the swan I should add. We really only called maybe about less than 3 months before, dh doesnt know his work schedule very far in advance so we have to wait it out.

The govt/teacher/nurse rate has lately been at $149. There is also the Entertainment Book rate and AAA rate. I think they are around the same. A lot of the availability depends on conventions. Since groups usually don't book conventions around major holidays, you often can get a good rate at that time.

I called for March 2005 and they said to call back at the end of
September for discount rates. I was asking for AP rate, and we tried the entertainment rate.

just wanted to let ya know!

post when you get a rate! thanks:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter