Survivor 36: Ghost Island

Okay, so during the second tribal one of the jury members commented about there being an extra vote. I watched the end when they showed the votes and I didn't see an extra. Was the jury member mistaken?

Okay, so during the second tribal one of the jury members commented about there being an extra vote. I watched the end when they showed the votes and I didn't see an extra. Was the jury member mistaken?

Kellin had an extra vote from one of her stays on Ghost Island.

Very very boring season. They are trying to mix things up, but it 'taint happening. Boring. I don't even feel bad if I miss an episode, and don't bother "catching up."

Exactly how I feel. I have never watched a season where I don't have a favorite or at least remember names.

So...cannot cannot cannot wait for Kellen to get the boot.

Thank goodness Donathan was not like Erik and he used that idol on himself. Good on Jenna for trying. I watched the Ponderosa and she is quirky. And SeaBass is now on my list I want gone. Jenna said he told her she was chubby when the show began and now, with the weight loss, she is hot. Jerk. The Ponderosa was a dual for both Jenn and Michael. Seems like Michael and Libby have a thing. He told her he is only 18, so we'll see if that bothers her. How old is she?

I prefer for Wendell to win over Dom. Dom was all gunning for Wendell, while Wendell seems locked in to a ride or die. So I hope Dom gets got.

Last edited:
There were 6 votes from 5 people. Kellyn had the extra one.

2 Michael
2 Laurel
1 Wendell
1 Kellyn

So...cannot cannot cannot wait for Kellen to get the boot.

Thank goodness Donathan was not and Erik and he used that idol on himself. Good on Jenna for trying. I watched the Ponderosa and she is quirky. And SeaBass is now on my list I want gone. Jenna said he told her she was chubby when the show began and now, with the weight loss, she is hot. Jerk. The Ponderosa was a dual for both Jenn and Michael. Seems like Michael and Libby have a thing. He told her he is only 18, so we'll see if that bothers her. How old is she?

I prefer for Wendell to win over Dom. He was all gunning for his partner while Wendell seems locked in to a ride or die. So I hope Dom gets got.

I think she is 23, they made mention of looking 5 years younger which made him 18, she said I thought he was my age.

I can’t stand Donathan or Sebastian I find them cocky just like I did Michael who I am glad is gone. Happy they did not fall for his lie. I like everyone else.

Loved the twist, wish they had voted for Kellyn because she causes too much drama. Too bad Donathan wasted his idol. I'm surprised that Jenna didn't tell the other three that he had one or maybe she did and they killed two birds with one stone and we just were not shown it.

Sad to see Michael go, I liked him. I’m happy that Jenna’s gone, I just found her annoying. Hopefully Kellyn is next!!

Ok, Michael fans, you need to go find the Ponderosa videos and watch Michael and Jenna's. They actually made a perfume commercial, ha. Yes, he could be a model.

Chelsea was voted out. The "group" felt she was strong as she had won the last 2 immunity idols. The girls got together and tried to bring in Donathan to vote out Wendell. However Donathan and Laurel voted against the girl alliance and voted Chelsea. This was their chance to get Wendell out. Since Wendell and Dom have idols I see them making it to the end. However I think that Sebastian will make it to the end as he has just floated by.

Donathan and Laurel are idiots.

No kidding! All I can think of for their reasoning is, Laurel feels she "owes" them because they saved her last week. And they knew they had to stick together. How can they not see that Dom/Wendell are using them as goats? If they don't make a move--any move--even getting to the finale won't win the game for them.

P.S. I like Wendell, and hope he wins, but I thought he was going last night, idol in hand (or pocket, as the case may be).

Jonathan really played it up to get Wendell to use his idol and Wendell didn't so my money is on Laurel telling Wendell he was safe. Me thinks she has a crush or something because it's plain stupid to be stayong so loyal to the Dom/Wendell train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter