SURPRISE! Can we do it again? A November 2012 PTR!! SURPRISE !!11/1

BTW, The weather will be hit or miss. The begining part of your trip should be warmer, but we have been in Mid-November a few times and wear jeans and sweatshirts at night. Durning the day you should be able to wear a Tshirt and shorts, but will want to change once the sun goes down.

My thinking is...I hope I am right, that it wil lbe similar to early march weather.

You have such nice DIS friends! Lol...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I do!:hug:

I love the outfits :love:

Thanks!:goodvibes

Love the outfits! If you need a twirly skirt, I can probably whip one of those up too. Soon, I promise! :lmao: Today I'm Dising instead of unpacking the kitchen, probably isn't helping.

Thanks! No problem, DISing is important, the kitchen will just have to learn it's place.:lmao:

All the outfits are so precious! I bet the Muppets shirt would be awesome for Hollywood Studios (not that THAT's an obvious choice, or anything. :laughing: )

That's what he said when he picked it out. I suppose I should let him have this one...:rolleyes1

:cool1: I'm in! Hello fellow Novem-DISer!

Welcome!:wave2: It's gonna be a great November!

I love the clothes. You are going to need a clothing schedule too! :rotfl:
We have the pink Mickey head dress as well. We love it and as long as she doesn't get it stained up this summer, it's coming along. I did shorten our straps as well.
We also have that white princess skirt...she had to have it when we bought it and has worn it like twice because se "just doesn't really like it anymore"...UGH. Too bad, she is going to wear it this summer at least to get some use out of it. At the time we bought it I was buying several cute clearance clothing items, but that one was more expensive than most of the other sna she just loved it, so I broked down and got it. She is going on a girls day with Paige today, so maybe I'll put that on her! ;)

Clothing schedule, heck I still need 6 more days of clothes!:lmao: Don't tell John!:cool2:

I'm afraid the skirt will be too short in Nov. She loves the skirt, but again I'm picky on where she gets to wear it so it stays nice. It was on sale when I got it as well. I think I saw you had bought it and I thought it was too cute so I got it.

I couldn't send Kadence with Sam for a girls day, they'd drive each other nuts in no time.

BTW, The weather will be hit or miss. The begining part of your trip should be warmer, but we have been in Mid-November a few times and wear jeans and sweatshirts at night. Durning the day you should be able to wear a Tshirt and shorts, but will want to change once the sun goes down.

Kinda like January I guess. I will be bringing jeans, and some long sleeve shirts to wear under the t-shirts and dress.

My wonder is, DO I get her MVMCP shirt in a T or long sleeve? If it's hot, she'll sweat, if it's cold, I can put a shirt under it. Such problems!:laughing:

My thinking is...I hope I am right, that it will be similar to early march weather.

So, with all the clothes coming along, the free bags on SW will be a good thing!:rotfl2:

Cute outfits. Love the Muppet shirt and the last dress.

I LOVE Kadence's vacation wardrobe, I'm even slightly jealous. Picking out outfits for trips is one of my favourite things.

I especially love the Muppets tee (great color), her dresses are gorgeous too.

Cute outfits. Love the Muppet shirt and the last dress.

Thanks, John will be thrilled to hear so many of you like the shirt he picked!:lmao:

I LOVE Kadence's vacation wardrobe, I'm even slightly jealous. Picking out outfits for trips is one of my favourite things.

I especially love the Muppets tee (great color), her dresses are gorgeous too.

I think I'm doing well picking things out, and being money conscious as well. Plus, many of these things will be for school as well....just not until after the trip!:rolleyes1

She loves dresses, would wear them everyday if I let her.

Kadence is going to be one stylish girl on this trip! All of the outfits are so cute.

Thanks! She loves her being all cute, I think I have a fashionbug on my hands!

I must be the Odd ball because I am not buying new clothes for my trip just wearing my everyday clothes with a jacket

Me too.:sad2: Mom doesn't rate cute clothes!:sad2:

Love all of the outfits, especially the Chip and Dale shirt.

I'm going to have to check this etsy out. For the longest time, I thought people just couldn't spell ebay.:lmao:

found you from the Nov thread and now subscribed. Looks like a great surprise trip for Kadence!!! and i love adding more days.....lol- so many of us do that!!! We are arriving the week after you- November 8-17th.

so cool you get to experience MNSSHP and MVMCP in the same trip!!! I do hear the Nov 9th party will be crowded, but you can still enjoy. I know your week is Jersey week, so most of those folks will probably do the party, plus the marathon folks and it is Veteran's day weekend too. But i know here in TX, we don't close schools locally or work for Veteran's day, so hoping that won't impact crowds much. But we've done crowded parties before- just have a plan and try and see the second parade if you can- much less crowded! We love MNSSHP even more than MVMCP!!! I look forward to seeing the rest of your plans!

Love all of the outfits, especially the Chip and Dale shirt.

I'm going to have to check this etsy out. For the longest time, I thought people just couldn't spell ebay.:lmao:

Thanks! I try to find things cheaply, but what I do find has to be Awesome!

I didn't now what esty was either, but now I almost wish I didn't find it!:lmao: Too much temptation!

found you from the Nov thread and now subscribed. Looks like a great surprise trip for Kadence!!! and i love adding more days.....lol- so many of us do that!!! We are arriving the week after you- November 8-17th.

so cool you get to experience MNSSHP and MVMCP in the same trip!!! I do hear the Nov 9th party will be crowded, but you can still enjoy. I know your week is Jersey week, so most of those folks will probably do the party, plus the marathon folks and it is Veteran's day weekend too. But i know here in TX, we don't close schools locally or work for Veteran's day, so hoping that won't impact crowds much. But we've done crowded parties before- just have a plan and try and see the second parade if you can- much less crowded! We love MNSSHP even more than MVMCP!!! I look forward to seeing the rest of your plans!

Welcome!:wave2: I think adding days is a good financial move! :thumbsup2 Where else can it be cheaper to add!

I think it's an amazing opportunity to do both parties, and I so happy to be doing so. I've also hear it probably going to be crazy, but we decided to just do whatever we can, hit the 2nd parade and hope for the best. I am hoping all the marathoners will not go, as they need rest to run the next day!:rotfl2:

More plans soon!

On to Day 5, Nov 5th (I sense a pattern :rolleyes:)

This will be an early morning for us. I made a 7:30am ADR at Ohana’s for breakfast. Kadence loves this place, and declares this her favorite meal, so she should be pleased I got it. In Sept this was a last minute meal that I was lucky enough to get a week before we left, and it made her day. She loves Stitch, because he’s naughty!

We eaten there twice now and the food has been great both times. I think it’s becoming a must do for our family.

Then of to Epcot for the day! The only thing that would make Kadence sad, after a nice breakfast with Stitch, would be if Test Track is still down. Right now it’s scheduled to be down under the end of Nov, but one can always hope for an early soft opening!

We’ll get to Soarin first, and then get a few Fastpasses for later, depending on when the return time is. Kadence and I love Soarin, but John not at all. His plan is to snack though all the rides we Kadence and I go on without him.

We’ll spend the rest of the morning/early afternoon exploring Future world, and slowly making our way towards the World Showcase, the right hand side, as we have a 1:00pm ADR in Canada at Le Cellier. I’m excited to try this as we haven’t eaten there before. I’ve been looking at the lunch menu and it looks good!

I have tentative plans to head over to Beaches and Cream this night for an Ice Cream supper, but since adding a day to our trip, we may be doing that then. If we stay in Epcot, we’ll continue a slow mosey in the WS, but not too far from the American area.
This is the night John is O so excited for! In concert, for the Eat to the Beat series is Blues traveler. John is an avid concert -goer, and being able to see a great band, IN Disney is one of the highlights of this trip for him.

I don’t know if we’ll catch Illumination this night or our next Epcot day, we’ll see how we feel. It will fit either day, so I’m not too concerned. And that is the plan for this day.

Just a quick Mommy is proud moment here. On Sunday, Kadence got all her courage up and decided to attend a Learn to Water ski event. We love to go watch ski team put on their shows, and Kadence admires the little kids who ski (some as young as 5, really doing an awesome job!) so she hemmed all week over wanting to do it and being scared. She’s kinda of a chickenbutt for most things, until trying them. And getting her to try new things is hard. Case in point, she took swimming lessons for the first time last year. She wouldn’t even stick her face under water the first couple of classes. But, by the end she was jumping of the high dive, feet first( with a life vest.)

She has a complete blast! She did well for the first time ever trying it and even wants to go back in August when they do it again. Here are a couple photos, they were so far away on the river, even using my telephoto lens wasn’t reaching so I super cropped some, so some are a bit fuzz like. Oh, and Lucky John got to go on the boat with her, they had room for one parent, and I told him to go so he could video it.

DSC07195.jpg

DSC07210.jpg

DSC07211.jpg

DSC07213.jpg

DSC07218.jpg

DSC07220.jpg

DSC07235.jpg

DSC07236.jpg

I did it!
:cheer2:

DSC07237.jpg

I remember how much Kadence enjoyed your breakfast at Ohana so I'm betting she's gonna be super excited when she finds out that you're eating there again. It's been a couple of years since we've eaten at LeCellier, before they changed it over to a 2 table service credit at dinner time. I'm always afraid to book a lunch there because when we visit, it's so hot and I think I'd be miserable walking around in the heat with a full tummy. Ya;ll won't have that problem though because the weather should be so much nicer in November.

Look at Miss Kadence being a little daredevil and trying her luck at waterskiing! Way to go girl!

I remember how much Kadence enjoyed your breakfast at Ohana so I'm betting she's gonna be super excited when she finds out that you're eating there again. It's been a couple of years since we've eaten at LeCellier, before they changed it over to a 2 table service credit at dinner time. I'm always afraid to book a lunch there because when we visit, it's so hot and I think I'd be miserable walking around in the heat with a full tummy. Ya;ll won't have that problem though because the weather should be so much nicer in November.

Look at Miss Kadence being a little daredevil and trying her luck at waterskiing! Way to go girl!

She tells people that Ohanas was her fav meal, so I'm sure she'll be a happy girl!

I booked lunch, one credit, so we could try it out before doing a dinner for 2 that we may not like. I hope in the future, we can do a few 2 credits dinners and this is a great way to try it out!

She was pretty proud, she's already planning to attend the next event.

What a fun day. I would to find something like that for me. I have never skied either. I had a chance when I was young and was a chickenbutt too!

What a fun day. I would to find something like that for me. I have never skied either. I had a chance when I was young and was a chickenbutt too!

It was the beginning of a whole day of fun! The local ski club does this twice a year. She can't wait for the next time!

We are trying to get Sam to try it next time, but so far she's chickening out too!

If you end up going to Beaches and Cream that evening, make sure you go early. Dad and I tried to eat there on our last night (I forget exactly what time we went, maybe around 6:30?) and there was a 45 minute wait to get in. It is VERY small. There is a take-out window but you can't get all the good ice cream from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter