"Support group" for people with....

I'm not married nor dating yet, but when I do they will have to love disney. If they don't, well that might just be the deal breaker:lmao: It might take me an extra 10, 15 years to find someone, but it'll be worth it:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm the Disney fanatic in our house. When I was planning out first Disney trip in 2010, DH was very Disney resistant. He did NOT want to go, but it was a free trip (his mom paid), and I did all the planning. I told him he could stay home because he wasn't going to have bad attitude in Disney. Well, he came and he loved it. Our first night there he gave me a big hug and told me thank you for all of my planning.

Now DH doesn't want to go anywhere but Disney. I love Disney, but I also want to show our kids the rest of the world. It's an amazing planet and I want them to see as much as possible. Not DH... he wants to stay home, go to the beach (which I had to talk him into the 1st time also) or go to Disney. When will he learn to just let me plan what I want and go along with it.

I figure it will take me about 6 months to talk DH into going to Disneyland. I started laying the groundwork last week. :)

Can I join the support group? My DH said he wants to stop going to Disney every year and instead take the kids to the mountains.
I told him Disney has mountains -- Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Everest.

:rotfl:

You had me busting out laughing with that one.

Luckily my DH does not resist Disney at all, in fact he looks forward to our Disney trips just as much as the kids and I do. However, we do go to other places to offset them. We went to Williamsburg Va this past October, and will be returning there next year as well, and we also go to Gatlinburg Tenn at times. This coming trip (leaving next Saturday) we are taking a 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise (non-Disney) and then heading over to Disney for 6 nights. In the future we plan on going to Hawaii (most likely stay at Aulani so we can still get our Disney fix) since we both have never been there before. So like the PP mentioned, suggest doing a few days at Disney and a few days somewhere else, maybe that will spark his interest :goodvibes

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter