Supervised Child Care @Vero?

kewlteacher

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if VB has supervised childcare for nights? I know they have plenty of activities, but would love a romantic dinner with hubby! I cannot remember the last time we had one continuous conversation! lol

Thanks!
Melissa, Brian & Morgan
snow.gif
NJdvcers.gif

Yes they do. They entertain the kids around the campfire and do a number of activities. If I remember right, it ends rather early (no later that 9 or 9:30 if I remember).

They have something called 2DC (Disney Discovery Club). They take your kids (4 and older I think) for 3 hours or so, feed them dinner, do some fun things with them including the campfire if it is running that night. The cost is $30 per child.

Jenn

They have something called 2DC (Disney Discovery Club). They take your kids (4 and older I think) for 3 hours or so, feed them dinner, do some fun things with them including the campfire if it is running that night. The cost is $30 per child.

Jenn

That is very good they takes only $30 per child..nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter