Super early easter april 19, 2014 fantasy cruise!

Hope everyone is having an absolutely fantastic Easter Sunday!

Between yesterday and this morning we have had two inches of rain. Was worth having the Easter egg hunt in the church today.

Roll Call Update:

Joel0917, got your info. Please update me via PM with names for DH and DW.

triciari, got your info.

If everyone could verify the information as we go in post #7, spelling of names, etc, that would be great. PM me with changes/corrections. Thank You!

It is going to be so nice not to have to worry about cooking, or the egg hunt we had in the inches of snow we still have left in the yard.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

All of our info is correct! Thinking about going to magic kingdom the Friday before we sail. Not sure if we should do two nights in the world or a cabana on castaway cay.....good thing I have time to think about it.

All of our info is correct! :) Happy belated Easter everyone. We've been super busy after the arrival of our newest family member, Dagan in February. Can not wait for next year's Easter and Dagan's first Disney cruise. I'd love to see some navigators from the Easter Fantasy cruise when it gets back if anyone has some they want to share or link to. So excited to start planning! :goodvibes

Niebz said:
All of our info is correct! :) Happy belated Easter everyone. We've been super busy after the arrival of our newest family member, Dagan in February. Can not wait for next year's Easter and Dagan's first Disney cruise. I'd love to see some navigators from the Easter Fantasy cruise when it gets back if anyone has some they want to share or link to. So excited to start planning! :goodvibes

Congrats on your new arrival! The DIS family is up one!

jwcosta said:
Hi. We will be on the 4/19/2014 cruise as well! I will be traveling with my wife and my two daughters who will be 15 and 14 at the time of sailing. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. Looking forward to it!

I have created a Facebook page for this cruise, for anyone who is interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106830509506680/

Welcome Aboard! And thanks for the FB page!

Hi. We will be on the 4/19/2014 cruise as well! I will be traveling with my wife and my two daughters who will be 15 and 14 at the time of sailing. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. Looking forward to it!

I have created a Facebook page for this cruise, for anyone who is interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106830509506680/

:welcome:
Glad you are joining us. If you are interested in the FE group, let me know.

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe we've already got such an active thread!

Pete, if you could add us to the roll call that'd be great:

Tricia and Jason, DD Frances (10 1/2 at sail time), Jack (will turn 9 on the cruise!) and Joseph will be 6. I'm not telling you how old I am, but will say that we're sailing to celebrate my much older husband's 50th! ;)

Kathy, we would love to be part of the FE group! (Two cabins, if that matters.)

This is only our second cruise. We were on the 4 day Dream in October - just missed Hurricane Sandy - and loved it!

Our schools are on vacation this week, and I didn't dare consider Disney World, so the cruise seemed perfect. I'm hoping to go down the Wednesday before and stay at Beach Club Villa's for the 3 nights prior. I'm thinking we could brave MK one day - to check out the Mine Train Coaster; make a first trip to the water park; and just enjoy storm-a-long bay. I think we'll just go right to the airport when we get off the ship. Last time we did 3 more days at WDW, but with Easter crowds and all, it just doesn't seem reasonable. I'm also interested in putting my luggage out the night before and not seeing it until we get to our home airport. (Providence, RI)

Yahoo!!!

Omg...too funny. We are actually going on this cruise to celebrate my 50th next April too! We will also be leaving out of PVD! Joe

Here we go! Thanks DBP for starting the official meet thread!

We are very excited to join you on our 3rd DCL cruise. We are the Donovan family from southern Maine.
ME: Pete
DW: Karen
DS11: Griffin
DD9: Meagan

We would be a yes for any FE that might happen, and a yes for any DIS meets that are organized.

Have one of the aft 5E staterooms booked :thumbsup2...anyone else?

Fantasy April 19, 2014 Easter Cruise Roll Call :cool1:
DIS Name-----Cruisers---adults followed by kids with ages in ()
Niebz ------------------Pam, Victor, DD Cadyn (6), DS Kason (3), DS Dagan (1)
2CME911 --------------Pete, Karen, DS Griffin (11), DD Meagan (9)
CanadianMomma -------Heather, Jeremy, DS Tristan (11), DS Quinn (5)
Tammi67 --------------Tammi, DS Nick (14), DD Alyssa (12)
Reedi -----------------Heather, Robert, DS Tre (14), DD Ari (9)
Talb714 ---------------Sheila, Nancy (mom) DS Zakari (12), DS Camdyn (9)
-----------------------Friend Barry, Sue, Marilyn BarryIII (14), Chloe (13)
EDH Family ------------Tammy, Chris, Brandon (9), Ryan (4)
Twokats ---------------Kathy (FE Organizer), Lee, Kati, Clay
LazyDanes ------------Denise, Chuck, DD Madison (12), DD Willow (9)
DeniseMarie526 ------DeniseMarie, DS Drew (12), DD Katie (20), Nicole (BF of DD21)
A's Princess -----------MaryAnn, Andrew, DS Drew (14), DD Nina (10)
Shopaholicmom22 ---Supriya, Piyush, DS Siddharth (10), DD Anupriya (8)
Esbrick ---------------Ellis, Mike, DD Meghan (16), Declan (2 ½) teen friend (tbd)
PrinceandPrincess----Kim, DS Ryan (11), DD Sara (8)
Wojima----------------Brian, DW, DS15, DS12
Joel0917--------------Joel, DW, DD Ava (9), DS Zack (5)
triciari----------------Tricia, Jason, DD Frances (10), DS Jack (9), DS Joseph (6)

up to date through post #84, 3/31/2013

Hey Pete! Please add us to the roll call:

ME: Joe
DW: Bernadette
DD15: Meghan
DD14: Caroline

And by the way Pete, I believe we have sailed together before! We were on this same itinerary last year (April 2012) on the Magic!

Hi! We will be on the Easter cruise as well! My husband and I will be traveling with our 2 sons who will be 2 at the time.

We would also like to join the FE group if one happens. Thanks and looking forward to it!

kdtwin said:
Hi! We will be on the Easter cruise as well! My husband and I will be traveling with our 2 sons who will be 2 at the time.

Welcome aboard!

We would also like to join the FE group if one happens. Thanks and looking forward to it!

:welcome:

We are so glad you will be joining us. I have you on our FE list and will get all your info later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter