• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super early easter april 19, 2014 fantasy cruise!

DisneyBeachPrincess ~ Thank you so much for starting this thread!!

Hi everyone! We are so happy to be joining you for this Disney Cruise! It is our first 7 day and our first on the Fantasy! Looking foward to learning aobut all the new things we will experience.

TwoKats ~ If you need any help with the FE stuff I would be more then happy to help. I kept the FE list for the Dream Easter 2011. :)

Sooo excited! Please add to the roll call / FE list:
Eilis (me)
Mike (Hubby)
Meghan (DD 16 at sail date)
Declan (2 1/2 at sail date)
Teen Friend (TBD)

We will be on Deck 6 and as of right now we have no food alergies;)

Soooo EXCITED!!!!:goodvibes

One of the things we did in '11 was I sent Meghan and our friend Nicole (we were sailing with another family and my parents:)) around the morning we boarded and put green Mardi Gras beads for the adults on everyone's cabin door so that we could recognize ourselves while we were walking around at the Sail Away party. We would be willing to do that again if everyone was game. It wouldn't be a meet up because it is to chaotic that day but it would be nice to have just in case if everyone's game:).

DisneyBeachPrincess ~ Thank you so much for starting this thread!!

Hi everyone! We are so happy to be joining you for this Disney Cruise! It is our first 7 day and our first on the Fantasy! Looking foward to learning aobut all the new things we will experience.

TwoKats ~ If you need any help with the FE stuff I would be more then happy to help. I kept the FE list for the Dream Easter 2011. :)

Sooo excited! Please add to the roll call / FE list:
Eilis (me)
Mike (Hubby)
Meghan (DD 16 at sail date)
Declan (2 1/2 at sail date)
Teen Friend (TBD)

We will be on Deck 6 and as of right now we have no food alergies;)

Soooo EXCITED!!!!:goodvibes

One of the things we did in '11 was I sent Meghan and our friend Nicole (we were sailing with another family and my parents:)) around the morning we boarded and put green Mardi Gras beads for the adults on everyone's cabin door so that we could recognize ourselves while we were walking around at the Sail Away party. We would be willing to do that again if everyone was game. It wouldn't be a meet up because it is to chaotic that day but it would be nice to have just in case if everyone's game:).

:welcome: Glad y'all are joining us.

Thanks, I will let you know if I need anything.

Every time someone adds a post, my excitement level increases....lol And we still have over a year... Unfortunately, my family will not be participating in the FE. As a single Mom, I am going to be pinching every penny I can just to pay the fare. But I am definitely game for everything else.

Sorry... had to change our date... we just sailed the Fantasy last week and were going to go on this one but just changed to Feb. 2014. Have fun

Sorry... had to change our date... we just sailed the Fantasy last week and were going to go on this one but just changed to Feb. 2014. Have fun

Sorry you won't be joining us, but we do hope you enjoy your rescheduled cruise.

Every time someone adds a post, my excitement level increases....lol And we still have over a year... Unfortunately, my family will not be participating in the FE. As a single Mom, I am going to be pinching every penny I can just to pay the fare. But I am definitely game for everything else.

I feel the exact same way! Can't wait! My boss and his family are going on the March 16th Fantasy Western. I have been emailing back and forth with his wife for the last two weeks after just finding out she knows about DIS and loves Disney as much as we do! I was also going to post on the Cruise Forum asking if someone would post or send navigators from the 2013 Easter Weekend cruise. I would espect that the changes from 2013 to 2014 wouldn't be terribly drastic so would love to see the set up. :goodvibes

Hope everyone is doing well:) We are getting a snow storm this eveing into tomorrow evening. Gotta love Chicago weather:laughing:

Take care!
E

esbrick said:
I was also going to post on the Cruise Forum asking if someone would post or send navigators from the 2013 Easter Weekend cruise.
E

That would be awesome to get a general idea of what happens on the Easter cruise. But no matter what, it's Disney so it will be awesome!

Hi.

We just booked the 7-day Eastern Caribbean for 4/19/2014! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise (we went on the same itinerary on the Magic in April 2012). We are a family of four from Norfolk, MA. At the time of sailing, I will have just celebrated my 50th birthday. I will be sailing with my wife and our two daughters, who will be 15 and 14 at that time. Looking forward to it!

Also, I have created a Facebook page for the cruise. If anyone is on Facebook and would like to join that group, go here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106830509506680/

Joe

Sounds like an awesome group. Please add us to the FE list please! (Heather, Jeremy, Tristan (11) and Quinn (5). I just got our first fish extender I ordered off of Etsy... its beautiful! Lots of ideas too!

Sounds like an awesome group. Please add us to the FE list please! (Heather, Jeremy, Tristan (11) and Quinn (5). I just got our first fish extender I ordered off of Etsy... its beautiful! Lots of ideas too!

Glad to have you join us. I have always made my own no-sew version and I will probably use the one I made for our February cruise since all of us that went in Feb will be on this one. I am really looking forward to another holiday cruise. I have done a NYE cruise and now I will be able to add Easter to the list.

We cannot wait for this cruise as well. I booked 5 families for this cruise (work for AAA). This will be our 1st time on the Fantasy. We have sailed on the Wonder and Magic previously. We picked this one because we have wanting to do the Eastern Caribbean. Unfortunately, the kids are now scheduled off before Easter. :confused3But we decided that they will get an extended vacation because we really want to do this Itinerary.:banana: My family would also like to be added to the Fish Extenders. We have 2 boys besides my wife and I. My kids will be 12 & 15 at the time.

We cannot wait for this cruise as well. I booked 5 families for this cruise (work for AAA). This will be our 1st time on the Fantasy. We have sailed on the Wonder and Magic previously. We picked this one because we have wanting to do the Eastern Caribbean. Unfortunately, the kids are now scheduled off before Easter. :confused3But we decided that they will get an extended vacation because we really want to do this Itinerary.:banana: My family would also like to be added to the Fish Extenders. We have 2 boys besides my wife and I. My kids will be 12 & 15 at the time.

:welcome: Glad you are joining us.

I have added you to my FE list.

That would be awesome to get a general idea of what happens on the Easter cruise. But no matter what, it's Disney so it will be awesome!

We are also sailing this year over Easter so I will let everyone know what types of things they offer over Easter sailings once we return.

We are also sailing this year over Easter so I will let everyone know what types of things they offer over Easter sailings once we return.

Fantastic and enjoy your trip! So excited to hear about the navigators and about your trip in general! Not to far now:thumbsup2

HI everyone! The school calendar is being changed & spring break won't be this week as it has been forever & ever ... so I won't be on this sailing ... SUPER SORRY & SUPER SAD!

Thanks & happy sailing to you all :grouphug:

HI everyone! The school calendar is being changed & spring break won't be this week as it has been forever & ever ... so I won't be on this sailing ... SUPER SORRY & SUPER SAD!

Thanks & happy sailing to you all :grouphug:

So sorry you won't be with us, but totally understand and I hope you get to do something else for next year.

If I keep up with the roll call and send you updates will you be willing to keep it posted in your first post? I do not have a post until page 2 and that is an awkward place to put a roll call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter