• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super early easter april 19, 2014 fantasy cruise!

I'm waiting on a Dreams Unlimited quote for this cruise, we did the Western in Sept and are dying to get back for another cruise!

Saving hard, our airfares jack the price right up but our cruise was amazing and DH is only wanting to cruise Disney now, they set the bar pretty high the first time around :cloud9:

I'm already changing the date.

Have fun! I'll be cruising later :)

Sign us up!! We are super excited!! It will be myself (another Heather YAY!), DH Robert, DS Tre' (14 at sailing), and DD Ari (9 at sailing). We are also booked in a 5E aft room. It'll be our first veranda room, so we are all excited about that too. We are in for FEs and meets.

Can't wait! I hope everyone has a GREAT 2013!!

Hey everyone! I have not booked yet...kinda nervous cause I have to wait until the end of this month to do it....:worried: I've heard of so many people booking soooo early and I'd hate to not be able to go.

My Daughter will be turning 21 on April 21st! My dream has always been to be in Epcot for her 21st but as it falls in the Easter week that year, I'd be crazy to do that...lol So we will try the new experience of a cruise. Although i am terrified of the ocean, so I'm not sure how I will handle this.

I'm so excited.:banana: It will be myself (Denise), my DD Katie, my DS, Andrew (12), and one or two of my DD's best friends. I'll check back after I've booked so that we can be added to the roster. I would love to meet up with everyone. As I already know that my DS will be out and about at the kids clubs and my DD will have her friends, I may be the odd girl out...lol

I was planning on using Small World Travel to book the trip as the offer on board credits. Any suggestions/opinions on this?

Hey everyone! I have not booked yet...kinda nervous cause I have to wait until the end of this month to do it....:worried: I've heard of so many people booking soooo early and I'd hate to not be able to go.

Welcome to the Dis Boards and your cruise meet thread!
No worries...we booked fist day but I've looked a couple times, still plenty of availability and prices do not seem to have gone up at all yet.

My Daughter will be turning 21 on April 21st! My dream has always been to be in Epcot for her 21st but as it falls in the Easter week that year, I'd be crazy to do that...lol So we will try the new experience of a cruise. Although i am terrified of the ocean, so I'm not sure how I will handle this.

Well only you can answer that, but my DW had similar concerns her first time and she was totally fine, loved it actually!

I'm so excited.:banana: It will be myself (Denise), my DD Katie, my DS, Andrew (12), and one or two of my DD's best friends. I'll check back after I've booked so that we can be added to the roster. I would love to meet up with everyone. As I already know that my DS will be out and about at the kids clubs and my DD will have her friends, I may be the odd girl out...lol

I think many parents would love to have that kind of freedom on one of these cruises, so I suspect you'll have blast

I was planning on using Small World Travel to book the trip as the offer on board credits. Any suggestions/opinions on this?

We use Dreams Unlimited and have had no complaints whatsoever. I imagine the agent you mentioned would provide essentially the same service, similar if not exactly the same OBC. Just remember if you use a TA, you have to go thru them for all changes, and some people really don't like that, if you're the type who likes to micromanage and have total control of things.

Anyhow, if you keep checking back here from time to time you'll see things start to organize themselves somewhat. You can subscribe to this thread to make it easier to find by opening thread tools pull-down window and selecting 'subscribe to this thread'. You find it by going to quick links pull-down window. Looking forward to meeting you in a mere 16 months!

Hello everyone we just booked today.

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise we were on the Dream August 2011 and the Fantasy last April. We have talked some good friends into joining us so there will be 9 of us. Me (Sheila), Nancy (my mom), my DS Zakari (12) and DS Camdyn (9). Our Friend Barry, Sue, Marilyn , Barry III (14) and Chloe (13).

We have done the Fish Extender on our other two cruises and it was great I will be more than happy to help whoever is running it or answer any question anyone has.

On our last cruise we created a Facebook page and meet a lot of people prior to the cruise, it was a lot of fun and have made some great friend that we all still see.

Sheila

We are also on this sailing. We are from California and sailing with a few other families also from California. It will be Disney Cruise #11 for us. We are interested in the FE. We are sailing with...

Tammy
Chris
Brandon (age 9)
Ryan (age 4)

We just got off the Magic yesterday and booked this cruise while onboard.
It will be our 2nd on the Fantasy and our 6th cruise on DCL total.
The Wonder in 2009 and 2010/2011 (NYE cruise), Fantasy in 2012, Magic (just got off in Galveston yesterday) and Wonder (in Sept, PC Repo from LA - Galveston) 2013.

We are me, Kathy, and DH, Lee, and our two adult children DD, Kati, and DS, Clay.

We will be celebrating my DH's birthday and retirement (he will turn in his paperwork right after we return) plus it is early retirement and he is so ready.

I have a FE organizer background and could do this one if no one else wants to. I did the Wonder cruise in '10 and the Magic we just got off of and I am also doing the one on the Wonder in September. As I said if no one else wants to I can work it in.

I am looking forward to talking to everyone and meeting you in 2014!!! :thumbsup2

Sounds like we have an FE organizer! Thank You Kathy and WELCOME! :littleangel: To the extent that anyone else can help you, I am happy to volunteer to do that.
Pete

Denise (me), Chuck (DH), Madison (DD12) and Willow (DD9). This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We've done a 3 day and a 4 day- really looking forward to a longer cruise! We have never done an FE before but would love to this time.

Sounds like we have an FE organizer! Thank You Kathy and WELCOME! :littleangel: To the extent that anyone else can help you, I am happy to volunteer to do that.
Pete

Thank you very much for the welcome, and I will gladly do the FE organization.

I just got off the Magic this week and even before I left I had so many ideas for gifts to put in my stash, plus I got a lot of new ideas from what I received. I absolutely love this part of the planning!:coffee:

Okay, we are officially booked! It will be Myself, Drew (DS 12), Katie (dd 20), Nicole (Best Friend of dd 21). We are all very excited. My daughter will turning 21 on the cruise so if anyone has any ideas to help me with some cool celebration ideas, let,me know! :-) Thanks!

As I already know that my DS will be out and about at the kids clubs and my DD will have her friends, I may be the odd girl out...lol
We can be odd together then. I'll be traveling with my 2 teens and I know I'll never see them! :rotfl:

Tammi67 said:
We can be odd together then. I'll be traveling with my 2 teens and I know I'll never see them! :rotfl:

Well thanks Tammi. I figured I wouldn't be the only one! I would love to have a new friend to do a few things with...lol

Just booked 5 minutes ago. Looking forward to joining you all - seems like a fun group already!

We are: DH Andrew, DS Drew (turning 14 on the cruise!), DD Nina (10) and me, MaryAnn. This is our 2nd Disney Cruise (1st was on the Magic Feb 2011) and our first time with a veranda. :cool1:

Thoughts of St. John are warming me up on this chilly day!

A's Princess said:
Just booked 5 minutes ago. Looking forward to joining you all - seems like a fun group already!

We are: DH Andrew, DS Drew (turning 14 on the cruise!), DD Nina (10) and me, MaryAnn. This is our 2nd Disney Cruise (1st was on the Magic Feb 2011) and our first time with a veranda. :cool1:

Welcome! It's funny that I was just staring at a pic if Castaway Cay thinking the same thing.... I have a Drew too :P Anyone know how many says we have...lol

:welcome: So glad you have joined us. This will be our second time to the Eastern Caribbean, but the first time to go there on the Fantasy, our last Fantasy cruise was a Western. I did love that ship, can't wait to be on her again. This cruise will be our #6 overall for Disney.

Hello Everyone,
So excited to be cruising the Fantasy again. This time with my family. We will be 4 of us...
Me-Supriya
Hubby-Piyush
Son-Siddharth(10 Y)
Daughter-Anupriya (8 Y)

Do we have an FE group started yet? IF yes can someone plz link me to it...am not very Disboards savvy!
Thanks,
Supriya

Hello Everyone,
So excited to be cruising the Fantasy again. This time with my family. We will be 4 of us...
Me-Supriya
Hubby-Piyush
Son-Siddharth(10 Y)
Daughter-Anupriya (8 Y)

Do we have an FE group started yet? IF yes can someone plz link me to it...am not very Disboards savvy!
Thanks,
Supriya

I will add you to the FE group. Since this is a fairly new thread I am still composing the list. I will keep you informed of the size as we go. We will choose a cut-off date before too long and I will keep that posted in an easy to see spot for new members of the thread.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Hello Everyone,
Me-Supriya
Hubby-Piyush
Son-Siddharth(10 Y)
Daughter-Anupriya (8 Y)

Thanks,
Supriya

And I forgot to say

:welcome:

Glad you have joined us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter