Summer Sun, Libations, and Yetis July 2019 (Updated September 30th)

Finally caught up on you're TR....new job =less time on the boards. Glad that you had fun. We did DAH at DHS back in March and it was the best thing ever. MK is next on our to do list. If DAH comes back to DHS check it out. We rode slinky 4x, tower 3x, and I think RnR 2 or 3 times.

Finally caught up on you're TR....new job =less time on the boards. Glad that you had fun. We did DAH at DHS back in March and it was the best thing ever. MK is next on our to do list. If DAH comes back to DHS check it out. We rode slinky 4x, tower 3x, and I think RnR 2 or 3 times.
Yes definitely want to check out the other DAH’s.

And now its time to say goodbye...

I am back to finish this TR off... I had a rather uneventful Magic Kingdom morning.

IMG_5528.jpg

I went right to Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5532.jpg

Galactic Hero! I couldn't get double Galactic Hero though...

IMG_5533.jpg

Peoplemover next...

IMG_5535.jpg

Castle photos...

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5541.jpg

Then it was back to Saratoga Springs to catch the Tragical Express...

IMG_5543.jpg

IMG_5544.jpg

Its not goodbye its see ya real soon!

IMG_5546.jpg

I want to thank everyone for following along! I had a fantastic time on this July trip and can't wait to get back there for Halloween! And then again for Marathon Weekend. I will be staying at Caribbean Beach for the first time in roughly a month. Hope everyone enjoyed my report!

I loved reading this report and can't wait to read your next one! Thanks so much for sharing!!

I enjoyed reading along, have a wonderful trip. I hope you enjoy the Skyliner. I have been reading some good reviews!

I like your trip report style. The pictures and brief synopsis give me a jolt of vicarious travel, without a massive time investment.

I like your trip report style. The pictures and brief synopsis give me a jolt of vicarious travel, without a massive time investment.
Thanks! I’m not one who likes to write massive amounts in my reports. I’ll write when I want to explain something or review a meal or whatever but otherwise I keep it short.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter