Summer Sun, Libations, and Yetis July 2019 (Updated September 30th)

The Best Show is Still Best

I got in line for my favorite show on property, Festival of the Lion King! While in line it actually started to rain and the queue is not fully under cover. I didn't bring my poncho because it ripped and I didn't get a new one. Luckily we weren't outside too long.

Not too much else to say other than to show pictures as I really just enjoy this show. I do need to get over and see Finding Nemo again. Its been a couple years and I didn't see it on this trip either.

IMG_5074.jpgIMG_5077.jpgIMG_5080.jpgIMG_5085.JPGIMG_5090.jpgIMG_5093.JPGIMG_5096.jpgIMG_5098.jpgIMG_5102.jpgIMG_5104.jpg

After this great show I actually headed out. On the way out I ended up buying an umbrella instead of a poncho. Where did I go next? You will have to wait to find out...

Up Next: One Final Time...

Forky has been added to Toy Story Land. Hence the title name.
I love forky, this photo op is so cute.

I got best in vehicle. I want to know or at least watch someone get 500,000+ to know what they do because that was the best this month score.
I know, we saw a 500,000 score two and I need the secrets

Don't worry my goal was to look bored in this photo.
Nailed it!
Great safari pictures

Let's uh... Fly!
:rotfl2:

You day sounds so jam packed, but it's nice you had some down time to visit Satu'li and Nomad Lounge.

I love forky, this photo op is so cute.

I know, we saw a 500,000 score two and I need the secrets

Nailed it!
Great safari pictures

:rotfl2:

You day sounds so jam packed, but it's nice you had some down time to visit Satu'li and Nomad Lounge.
I just don’t know how people score that high!

I loved sitting at different lounges this trip.

One Final Time...

Where would I venture next? Epcot! I changed around my plans a bit and went to Epcot this evening instead due to the rain the day before. I was excited and sad to see Illuminations one final time. I have seen this show so many times and in many different ways from FastPass viewing, to boat cruise, and private viewing via DIS 20 party. I am excited for the change but I hope it is just as good or better than Illuminations. Before that though I stopped in Mexico for some Nachos!

IMG_5111.jpg

Nachos were good as always.

IMG_5113.jpg

I snagged a FP for Illuminations and went to my spot next. Before this though I actually went into one of those World Showcase stores and bought a farewell illuminations ornament. I love Disney ornaments and had to get this one.

IMG_5114.jpg

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0357.JPG

We hope you enjoy our story tonight: Reflections of Earth...

IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_0364.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

Continued in next post...

Attachments

• IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0377.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 0

You got some great photos! I would love to see the ornaments they were selling.
I know that almost nobody agrees with me - but I have never been a big fan of Illuminations and I am really looking forward to a new nighttime show at Epcot. Updating SE, however, has me pretty nervous....

You got some great photos! I would love to see the ornaments they were selling.
I know that almost nobody agrees with me - but I have never been a big fan of Illuminations and I am really looking forward to a new nighttime show at Epcot. Updating SE, however, has me pretty nervous....
They had two ornaments actually. A flat one that just said farewell illuminations and then a globe ornament that was in the shape of Mickey with the same wording.

I’m just nervous about all the Disney characters they are going to put in the new show. SSE changing has me nervous as well.

Great pictures, as always! I am so sad about Illuminations leaving too. I'm so glad I get to see it one more time next week!

Not too much else to say other than to show pictures as I really just enjoy this show. I do need to get over and see Finding Nemo again. Its been a couple years and I didn't see it on this trip either.

FotLK is awesome, and I LOVE Nemo!

Nachos were good as always.

IMG_5113.jpg

These look amazing.

Glad you got to see Reflections one final time, you got some great pictures!

A Magic Kingdom Morning!

My busy time is now over so I should be back to more timely updates hopefully. Anyways the following day I was off to the Magic Kingdom!

Step aside! AP coming through!

IMG_5193.jpg

It was a hot but beautiful morning at Magic Kingdom!

IMG_5194.jpg

I was off to the Haunted Mansion first.

IMG_5196.jpg

My first time with the new ride photo. I was having a thrilling time!

IMG_5314 2.JPG

Out near the hub a horse drawn carriage was out and about.

IMG_5197.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg

Liberty Square walkway construction...

IMG_5201.jpg

PeopleMover was next!

IMG_5202.JPG

Tron update...

IMG_5207.jpg

Space Mountain was down at the time.

IMG_5211.jpg

Continued in next post...

IMG_5214.jpg

I moved onto Fantasyland next... Under the Seas with the Little Mermaid!

IMG_5217.jpg

I was disappointed though because a lot of the animatronics including Ariel were simply not working.

IMG_5220.jpg

IMG_5224.JPG

IMG_5228 2.JPG

I went over to Gaston's and grabbed a chocolate croissant.

IMG_5233.jpg

Back over to Frontierland next. I really did a lot of crossing all over this park!

IMG_5234.jpg

Seeing the Country Bears out means I had to go see the show of course! I love this show so much!

IMG_5235.jpg

Big Al is my personal favorite. (Not sure why this photo is sideways)

IMG_5244.JPG

IMG_5247.jpg

Outside of getting my steps in I was doing a lot of the smaller attractions that morning.

Up Next: Pepperoni...

Step aside! AP coming through!

IMG_5193.jpg

Love the AP line!!

Out near the hub a horse drawn carriage was out and about.

IMG_5197.jpg

Is this a new(ish) piece? I feel like I've never seen this carriage before! The two tones of blue are gorgeous together!

Tron update...

IMG_5207.jpg

This coaster gets more and more wild every time I see a construction photo!

I was disappointed though because a lot of the animatronics including Ariel were simply not working.

Ugh, I feel like there's always something broken in this ride!

Love the AP line!!

Is this a new(ish) piece? I feel like I've never seen this carriage before! The two tones of blue are gorgeous together!
This coaster gets more and more wild every time I see a construction photo!
Ugh, I feel like there's always something broken in this ride!
I think that carriage is only used for special occasions. I’m not sure why it wasn’t out that day.

It was really noticeable how much was not working in Ariel that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter