Summer 2024 Prices

The one cruise I monitored only went up about $20 so it's not that bad. Just painful when you see how the discounted rate is.

Food prices are up, fuel prices are up, all supply prices are up. Would you expect the prices to go down?
With a recession on the way I think it would be daft to put prices up more

disney are already charging a lot more than other cruise lines so even with food etc going up it’s not like there not still getting a major profit still

disney are already charging a lot more than other cruise lines so even with food etc going up it’s not like there not still getting a major profit still
People have been claiming a major recession is on the way for YEARS. I'm a financial analyst by trade. Yes its possible but you can't make business and financial decisions based on that. The businesses, and people for that matter, that do best with money don't usually play to the what if but rather what facts they have in their hands at the moment.

Although it would be a shock to everyone, no one is stopping disney from dropping their prices like other cruise lines do. So lets say a big recession hits they could easily adjust their prices down as needed. Even in a recession some people will still be spending money and love disney.

I’m crying because I wanted to book a cruise to Norway and the price is starting from £6,814! The only other cruise leaving Southampton UK for 7 nights is the cruise to Germany but it’s from 1-8 of September and it’s my child’s first year going to school. I’m so torn - I may end up booking a 3 or 4 night cruise instead 😢

These are by far the worst itineraries announced the last few years.
Especially the European ones of Disney Dream.
They butchered a lot of great ports and left only some basic ones.
Also all the cruises are soooo expensive!
I agree. While the med itineraries look decent, all the northern ones hold zero interest to us and those prices 😳 So glad we are FINALLY getting to Northern Europe this summer on the 11 night, it's fantastic itinerary (IMO).

Med itineraries look exactly the same. At least this year they have more variety.
Next year total chaos.

From what I've heard from some TAs, DCL bookings are waaaaaaaaaaay up, at least for the Florida cruises. Basically whatever dropoff the theme parks are experiencing is being more than made up for with cruise bookings.

I’m crying because I wanted to book a cruise to Norway and the price is starting from £6,814! The only other cruise leaving Southampton UK for 7 nights is the cruise to Germany but it’s from 1-8 of September and it’s my child’s first year going to school. I’m so torn - I may end up booking a 3 or 4 night cruise instead 😢
That Noway sailing is absolutely crazy, can’t believe the increase and considering so many Europe sailings this year have had GT rates for a few months I’m even more shocked at the prices

Food prices are up, fuel prices are up, all supply prices are up. Would you expect the prices to go down?
True, but they heavily discounted all their Europe cruises this year. They're hoping a few suckers will book at rack rate I won't be one of them.

My answer to the question is the prices are just as stupid as they were this year. I don't think salaries are up.

That Noway sailing is absolutely crazy, can’t believe the increase and considering so many Europe sailings this year have had GT rates for a few months I’m even more shocked at the prices
The Norway sailing (both of them actually) are ridiculous. That’s the itinerary I wanted but not at those prices.

I personally hate all those short cruises from the UK but the two they had this year sold SO well. It’ll be interesting if that’s the case with about 3 weeks of them.

The Norway sailing (both of them actually) are ridiculous. That’s the itinerary I wanted but not at those prices.

I personally hate all those short cruises from the UK but the two they had this year sold SO well. It’ll be interesting if that’s the case with about 3 weeks of them.
We wanted Norway too as we got it cancelled in 2021, 2022 couldn’t make as we were on the Wish & this years we couldnt do as friend had a wedding but at those prices even taking into account we don’t need flights is just ridiculous and one we’re not prepared to pay

Well and truly over priced and the itineraries are neutered. The ports offered are lacklustre with one or two good ports, the remainder being cheaper filler. Pity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter