Summer 2018 itineraries released this week!

I've booked two cruises with NCL this week and the price difference is huge. And it includes the beverage package and port excursion credit (our choice). I wanted to do DCL through Alaska but based on the tracker the money we save through another cruise line will likely pay for annother vacation (2018 - July).

One week Eastern caribbean w/balcony on NCL during week of thanksgiving is half of one week Western Caribbean on DCL with oceanview room for the week AFTER Thanksgiving. I have 3 DCL's on hold with only one with a discount/OBC attached. Unless Alaska opens tomorrow cheaper than I think, I'm likely to keep the NCL (oh, and it has only $50 deposit pp) and move the DCL until I find a date/price that seems appropriate!

So after tomorrow, I'll have to figure out what I'm keeping and what's going! Good luck everyone!

So excited! Looks like Platinum and Gold can book tomorrow, and Silver 2/23.

I really really really want to do this one:

Southern Caribbean special sailing The Disney Fantasy will embark on a special 11-night southern Caribbean itinerary departing June 30, 2018, visiting tropical destinations, renowned for beautiful sun-kissed beaches, including Aruba, Barbados, Martinique, St. Kitts, Puerto Rico and the Disney private island, Castaway Cay.
I look forward to the postings by people complaining about how high the prices are and how they are finished with Disney.

MUN

Something is off -- they have the Fantasy leaving on two different cruises only two days apart in June 2018! :confused3

10-Night Southern Caribbean |
Disney Fantasy
Sailing from Port Canaveral, FL – Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad,
Curaçao; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Tortola, British Virgin Islands;
Disney
Castaway Cay
2018 Sail Date | Jun 28

11-Night Southern Caribbean |
Disney Fantasy
Sailing from Port Canaveral, FL – Oranjestad, Aruba; Bridgetown,
Barbados; Forte-de-France, Martinique; Basseterre, St. Kitts;
Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Disney
Castaway Cay
2018 Sail Date | Jun 30*
*San Juan, Puerto Rico instead of Tortola, British Virgin Islands
The brochure I saw has the 10 night cruise as a 2017 June 28 date, not 2018 as you show

The brochure I saw has the 10 night cruise as a 2017 June 28 date, not 2018 as you show

Yes, the original brochure had it listed where I copied it from -- but I think the second one I pulled up includes the correction they made.

I'm so interested in the 7 night British Isles cruise in Sept. I'm wondering what the price will be.
I showed my husband, I think he likes the ports, hoping he gives me the thumbs up to book tomorrow.
I am going for it being more than this year's cruise with the same itinerary.

I too, am disappointed with the Med first N Europe second flip flop (DD begins school Aug 8 (or so if patterns hold) so no way we can do anything after the end of July as a family. I suppose one year without a cruise won't kill me (sarcasm font).

I am going for it being more than this year's cruise with the same itinerary.

This is the first ever British Isles 7 night cruise, this years is 12 nights isn't it?
I hope and pray its not the same price as the 12 night. :scared1:

based on the 7 night cruises that are up in that same area this year, it is running a little less than a 1,000 / night for 2 adults in a standard verandah room.

based on the 7 night cruises that are up in that same area this year, it is running a little less than a 1,000 / night for 2 adults in a standard verandah room.

That's a lot!

We like the idea of the 11 night southern caribbean in 2018 but it is so cheap for Florida residents now, we may just have to do it this year.

I hope the 11 day isn't the only southern caribbean cruise from Puerto Rico...once of the biggest draws to the DCL in the southern was the 7 day opportunity (flying in/out of puerto rice)

I would love that cruise. I am price shopping it tomorrow.

Me too.......*****fingers crossed**** That it doesn't break the bank.
I want to kick myself, we were on a 4 night on The Magic last month with our grandkids and completely forgot to get a placeholder, could have saved 10% off the price.

I hope the 11 day isn't the only southern caribbean cruise from Puerto Rico...once of the biggest draws to the DCL in the southern was the 7 day opportunity (flying in/out of puerto rice)

The 11 day is rt from Port Canaveral, not San juan. The 7 day ones from San Juan have been in the winter.

Anyone considering the 7 night or 11 night Northern European cruise? We (and a few other families) have our hearts set on this itinerary. And the dates work out well for us b/c our school doesn't start until after labor day. However, how much cheaper do you think RCCL would be? I LOVE Disney and have a placeholder that expires late August 2018, but I'm still afraid the prices for DCL will be WAY above RCCL. However (again), RCCL doesn't release its dates until early March.

there are a few dates the first week of Sept but that is as far as I saw it go.

Anyone considering the 7 night or 11 night Northern European cruise? We (and a few other families) have our hearts set on this itinerary. And the dates work out well for us b/c our school doesn't start until after labor day. However, how much cheaper do you think RCCL would be? I LOVE Disney and have a placeholder that expires late August 2018, but I'm still afraid the prices for DCL will be WAY above RCCL. However (again), RCCL doesn't release its dates until early March.
The 11 night Northern European is appealing, but I think it will be priced too high for us, especially after adding the exchange rate to Canadian dollars. I think we are going to book the EBTA.

The 11 night Northern European is appealing, but I think it will be priced too high for us, especially after adding the exchange rate to Canadian dollars. I think we are going to book the EBTA.

It is SO appealing to us. But RCCL has a very similar itinerary. We've got an OBB that expires in August of 2018, so that *might* make Disney doable, but it totally depends on pricing. For something so port intensive, I'm not sure if the boat matters (ducks to avoid Disney die-hards)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter