Suggestions for Best and Worst

Kevin Dershem

Disney fan from Michigan
I have a few suggestions for shows they hopefully have not done:
  1. Ride Que areas?
  2. Extra paid tours( i.e. Behind the Seeds, keys to the Kingdom)
  3. Restaurants for 1st timers
  4. Things you must do each time you visit
  5. Favorite areas of the park (i.e. the light up pavement at Epcot, Spacheship Earth at night
  6. Souvenirs to get for each trip
Those are a few of my ideas

4. Best and Worst on Property/hotel/Park Location Best/Most Favorite Bakeries and Sweet Shops on Property/hotels/in Parks?

Best #1 Bakery and Sweet Shop on Property/in Hotels/Inside Parks you could spend all day there trying everything on the menu?

Best #1 Favorite Restaurant on Property/At Hotels/In The Parks you would spend everyday all day at just getting and trying every dessert on the menu?

Best #1 restaurants on Property/at hotels/in parks you would just go to just eat dessert at?!!!!!

5. Best and Worst locations/Prettiest/favorite places with beautiful views on Property you would want to get married at any specific places you guys have with scenic views you go to just to go and admire the views of the castle that you would get married at?

5. Best and Worst locations/Prettiest/favorite places with beautiful views on Property you would want to get married at any specific places you guys have with scenic views you go to just to go and admire the views of the castle that you would get married at?

I like this one just because I am chuckling thinking about them covering the “worst” areas

Worst areas on property to get married in:

1) the Casey Jr water play area

2) Chef Mickey’s during service

3) Stitch’s Great Escape

4) any bathroom other than the Tangled Toilets/Punzel’s Potties

5) All Stars Music (just because that seems to show up in every “worst of” list)

I love the ride queue idea!

I know for me an absolute best would be Space Mountain. Its nothing fancy but has awesome music and is a great way to calm and cool down in the hustle and bustle of Magic Kingdom.

A worst would be the Thunder Mountain queue. On those Florida summer evenings it gets so hot and humid I've had my glasses fog up! They need to get some fans in there or something!

What did you guys think of Sucks-Doesn’t Suck last week? I thought it was a swing and a miss.

What did you guys think of Sucks-Doesn’t Suck last week? I thought it was a swing and a miss.

I liked the concept in theory, especially that the subject is not known before hand.

It makes things a little more spontaneous!

Last edited:

I liked the concept in theory, especially that the subject is not known before hand.

It makes things a little more spontaneous!

I to like the idea of something where Pete (or whoever) asks the question and the others have to respond with their gut feelings

Not sure the specific topic was the best but appreciate them trying something different

Not sure if it hasn't been done, but best and worst special event (MVMCP, Food&Wine, etc).

Best and worst use of fastpasses? Best and worst non-park attraction (mini-golf, ESPN center, etc)?

Best and Worst Area/Resort Music.

Best and Worst Immersive Area or Ride

Best and Worst Use/Waste of Space at the Parks.

Best and Worst rides that will last the rest of time. If you had to pick ONE attraction from each park to live on forever and ONE to get rid of.

Best and Worst for

1. Best hotels for Adult entertainment late into the night after Parks Close/After Fireworks?

2. Best Hotel bars for adults that stay open after Parks Close/After Fireworks

This so much!

We went to Trader Sam's a couple of nights.
We went to Hanger Bar and Splitsville other nights and had a night down Jelly Rolls.
I wish there were more options like Trader Sam's.

I am glad the ones that have responded have enjoyed coming up with suggestions, hopefully some of our ideas will be made into shows

Best and Worst Restaurants on Property to hold a Wedding Reception at?

Best and Worst very fancy Walt Disney Restaurants not good for children but adults/oddults still think is way too much/over the top for just a party of Adults to go?

Best and Worst areas of a Theme Park you would/wouldn’t get married in?

Best and Worst of Water Parks if it’s still early and all the chairs and stuff are filled but the park is not yet filled to capacity because of the people who get like the early morning access to the water parks/special classes like surf classes people take all the chairs before the crowds and how to have a great day regardless?

Best and Worst Ports of Calls on Disney Cruises that just aren’t worth getting off the ship for/at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts