"SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! It Builds Character and Strength!" A July 2011 TR-COMPLETE 4/5

HELLO KRISTEN!!!!! Guess who? ... Wait, you aren't guessing? Well, isn't that a let-down right there. First, you refuse to join me on Pottermore for some friendly dueling and now this. Well, in the words of Major Manny the Praying Mantis, "Good day to you sir!" ...

IT'S TIMMY!!!! Welcome back dude! SO sorry I haven't been on Pottermore lately, I've been extremely busy. And I would probably lose miserably at dueling considering I've only done it like once.​

Okay, I can't stay mad at you for too long. I just wanted to announce my arrival from the dead and back into DISWorld. I've missed it all so much, because well... you know about my little predicament where I'm pretty sure my next trip to Disney will be in the afterlife at this point :sad2: And I've really enjoyed all this catching up I've had to do. I mean, my mind is in totally DISMode, I've watched Space and Splash ride-throughs since Christmas and... well I miss my home :') Especially with all your updates about the "delectable" and "divine" and blabbity-blah-blah-BLAH! Sheesh, you couldn't tone down on the wonderfully delicious words GOSH! Good thing I had a Red Velvet Cupcake (no cheesecake sadly) for the first time before vacation and there is a big cheesecake sampler in my dining room or you'd be sorry you ever uttered such words. ;)

Well welcome back! We've missed ya around here. I'm sorry you won't be going for a while. :( Are you sure there isn't any way at all you can sell your parents on it? I could give you some pointers. :)

Yeah I'm really obnoxious with my food descriptions...what can I say? I gotta do it justice! Glad I won't be sorry though. :laughing:

Well, I can't wait to read more about you and your frumpy adventures (which based on your tickers are cumbersome)! :mickeyjum Oh and I forgot to add...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I also hope you had a totally frump-tastic Christmas too ;)

You're in luck Timmy. I just posted an update! Which I am sure you are reading at the moment because I see that you are online. :)

Yes I have three tickers. YAY.

Happy New Year to you too Timmy! Hope you had a great Christmas! :santa:

Happy New Year!! Great update. Your piglet was soo cute.

" I love the TAEL sign. I wish I could spell tail like that. But I'm not cool enough."

hahah that's so funny to me because my husband is from South America so his English is not perfect and that is how he used to spell tail. He tries to spell things phonetically in English all the time..doesn't always work :rotfl2: Those Brazilian tour groups looks scary. :eek: I hope there are not too many of them when I'm there in a few days...but then again it IS summer in Brazil so maybey they will stay in RIO for a change. Look forwars to reading more. -Amanda:goodvibes

Happy New Year!! Great update. Your piglet was soo cute.

" I love the TAEL sign. I wish I could spell tail like that. But I'm not cool enough."

hahah that's so funny to me because my husband is from South America so his English is not perfect and that is how he used to spell tail. He tries to spell things phonetically in English all the time..doesn't always work :rotfl2: Those Brazilian tour groups looks scary. :eek: I hope there are not too many of them when I'm there in a few days...but then again it IS summer in Brazil so maybey they will stay in RIO for a change. Look forwars to reading more. -Amanda:goodvibes

Thanks! You too! Glad you enjoyed it! :goodvibes

Hahahaha that's the best way to spell it. :thumbsup2 Phonetics and English don't really go together. It's a rough language. :rolleyes:

I did see tour groups in mid-January last year, but they weren't too bad. Hope you don't run into any! Congrats on your anniversary! :lovestruc

I've been bad about not commenting after I read lately, Sorry!! I couldn't imagine a better day at MGM (minus the leaving to take a break part).
Everything at the Brown Derby looks so yummy! I haven't been there in forever.
The "Don't Make Me Put on my Angry eyes'' shirt is too cute!

Happy New Year!!!!! :cool1:

Both of your piglets are excellent!!!! :thumbsup2

YIKES :scared1:to the tour group- they seriously freak me out! That poor tired family!

I NEED that "Don't make me put in my angry eyes" shirt :rotfl: Too cute!!!

Happy New Year, Kristen!

Great job on the Piglet drawing! I have never done the drawing class but I HAVE TO next time! Everyone says they make it really easy for you, but I can not draw to save my life so I'm sure my Piglet would come out looking like Eeyore or something LOL but still, so fun!

Love the updates. From reading your trips in December I went to Norway to try School bread and it is indeed yummy although my momma didn't agree:confused3

I love One Man's Dream! It's such an overlooked attraction, but so full of info & amazing stories! I love it!!

I defintiely agree on the Red Velvet Cheesecake being the food of the day, best. treat. ever!:woohoo:

OHHHH WALT DISNEY. :love: What can I say?

Wait, are you SERIOUS? Part of the Fantasyland expansion might be open THAT SOON? OMG. I might (MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT) be going in July, too, so that would be unbelievable!!!!

Oh my gosh, that brother for sale t-shirt. Mary Kate and Ashley were my IDOLS when I was younger. I mean man, did I love them. I watched that "Our First Video" that the brother for sale song was from like all the time. My sister and I used to like imagine that we'd win a contest to meet them and practice what we would say. Cool, I know. Their spy videos where they could solve any crime by dinner time were also favorites of ours. hahaha oh I'm sorry, were you talking about Disney World or something? :rolleyes1

Yall's Piglets are so cute! PIGLET is the best. :goodvibes

TOUR GROUPS ARE STUPID.

IT'S TIMMY!!!! Welcome back dude! SO sorry I haven't been on Pottermore lately, I've been extremely busy. And I would probably lose miserably at dueling considering I've only done it like once.

Thanks Kristen! Oh, it's okay. As you can tell, I've been busy too and I'm so nervous that I'm going to go overboard when I get back to school since the school musical is coming up and if I get another lead role I'll probably only have my weekends for the DIS :sad2: Geez, Timmy, why must you do so much?! Anyways... I'd still like to duel with you, I'm not very good either, especially when I'm using this laptop of the most annoying mouse pad (seriously it is frustrating, but... I GOTS A NEW LAPTOP!!!) But I won't dwell on that too much... I'll probably talk to you on here anyways, so no need for duelling lol

Well welcome back! We've missed ya around here. I'm sorry you won't be going for a while. Are you sure there isn't any way at all you can sell your parents on it? I could give you some pointers.

Yeah I'm really obnoxious with my food descriptions...what can I say? I gotta do it justice! Glad I won't be sorry though.\:

Awww... I'm so loved <3 Yeah, I don't think there is any way I'll be going, though I'm really pushing my luck now. I just started sending in texts and stuff for these sweepstakes Disney is holding (I'm sure you've heard about this already) and some of the prizes are 5 night stays for four, so if I can win that there would be no reason for me not to go, but we'll see, usually the odds aren't in my favor (HUNGER GAMES REFERENCE!) Sorry spazz attacks, totally normal ;)

You're in luck Timmy. I just posted an update! Which I am sure you are reading at the moment because I see that you are online. :)

Yes I have three tickers. YAY.

Happy New Year to you too Timmy! Hope you had a great Christmas! :santa:

If you mean right now then yes, yes I am. (PHINEAS AND FERB REFERENCE!) I'll be leaving one of my ever-awesome long comments soon enough :teeth:

And I'm guessing I'll be reading more TRs from you and Jess since I see "Frumps" appears a lot in the names. I will definitely be looking forward to those (since you know I basically watch those videos over and over again, then cry out "WHY CAN'T MY FRIENDS BE LIKE THAT?!") Anyways...

Thanks Kristen! And may your New Year be Disney-filled while mine will just include a trip to CANADA! hehe

Awwww... One Man's Dream :cloud9: I've really been wanting to go in there. I tried to on my last trip, but it was at that point nobody was agreeing with me on the ride choices (a bit frustrating for a driven DISer), so I missed out :/ I am still upset about it, because Walt Disney is my hero (proudly next to J.K. Rowling). He is such a great man and his story is even greater. I've done research papers, little abstracts and the such on him and there is always more to learn because of how much people DON'T know about him. And just saying... about the Frump comment... at this point I'm pretty sure anyone who is obsessed with Disney is a Frump, so adoring fans or frumps works :thumbsup2 lol And that's so cool there is a Toy Story Land in DLHK. I WANNA GO! My life's goal is to visit all of the Disney theme parks MORE THAN ONCE. Yeah, I'm ambitious but I WILL do it. ::yes::

YAY TSM! Periwinkle :laughing: That is an awesome name, I must admit. I've also said before how there is also the endless possibilities of ways you can say it like... PeRIwinkle... Periwinkle (ten times fast)... PEEERRRRIIIWWWIIINNNNKKKKLLLEEEE... Yeah, you get the picture, Periwinkle is an awesome word. :thumbsup2 I'm sorry though you didn't beat your brother, but it sounds like you are getting better at it and you Frumps, from what I recall, have crazy high scores on that ride. Maybe next time :teeth:

Oh, those are such adorable shirts! I want the Alien one right now. Those guys are awesome. Seriously, some great one-liners... "My boys!!" "DADDDDYYYYY!!!" Gotta love those guys :) Also, big :thumbsup2 to the barrel of monkeys, wicked fun stuff right there... CHYEAH!!

Oh my gosh, I had the exact same flashback on the Candace shirts. I hate to admit it, but I was obsessed with the Olsen twins when I was younger. I had a major crush on them then :rolleyes1 But c'mon I was like 5! Still... I remember all their movies and videos by heart and Brother for Sale was a BIG one, especially when my sisters saw it, they were totally prepared to sell me :sad2: Not cool... Moving on...

ANIMATION ACADEMY TIME!! :D Love how they spell tael too, it's just so awesome :) LOL @ your little outburst. I probably would've done the same thing then just hide under... whatever I could hide under lol So very bashful I am haha And that's so awesome you got to draw Piglet! You guys are really good at drawing Disney characters, I must say. Step-by-step drawings really ruin how I draw characters so I give huge props to those who have good results because of those. Referencing to a regular drawing works for me ::yes::

That's so sad for the little family. DARN YOU BRAZILIANS! Thank god they haven't been around when I'm in the world. I'm pretty sure I'd be the one to go all crazy and make a few very un-Disney like comments... then again, maybe I would just be scured. I don't know, but they really are Magic ruiners aren't they? Too bad Disney gets good business from them or I'd ban them for good mhm

One last little :thumbsup2 to your Sea Serpent friend! :-)

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

YAY FOR THE BROWN DERBY!

That's what I said about the Salmon there! There's so much FLAVOR! I don't know what it is, but they cook salmon right.

------------

Walt loves the frumps. :lovestruc We have a special connection with the guy.

TOYSTORYMANIATOYSTORYMANIATOYSTORMAINA refhlawurhsflsdjhldkadsfhkjfg, jgsghldkgjsb arkEA,rkj aegjmszdf c :love:

LOL I can totally picture your child self wearing that shirt. :laughing:

OMG she actually put mike's picture up there?! I swear to God, the kid has a talent.

Disneyfreak616 said:
When I got back, they were both asleep. I took a shower and crashed too

How relaxing of a night. :p

YAY FOR TWO UPDATES! Can't wait for more!

I absolutely LOVE visiting the one man's dream exhibit. We don't go every trip to the show but when we do I always find it interesting. I remember one time in either third or fourth grade i did a paper on Walt and was really into all these documentaires and books about him. I think i still have a dvd about him somewhere in my house. Right around the time this obsession was happening was when the attraction opened. Everytime I go by that attraction whether i go in it or not I think about that time in my life.

I LOVE that brother for sale shirt. I haven't jumped on the phineas and ferb bandwagon but i have to admit their songs are pretty catchy (in fact one of them just popped into my head). and i absolutely LOVED mary Kate and Ashley growing up. I actually first got into their movies because i saw this book at a barnes and noble when I was in second grade where they discussed each of their favorite disney princess movies. They printed a storybook version of each story with little sections of their own comments and at the end of each story they had a craft project associated with each story. After buying that book I got into their movies and home videos and was absolutely CRAZY about them. I loved the brother for sale song.

Cute pooh bear cue area. I finally saw that movie like a month ago and loved it! I really wanted to see it in theaters but it had a really, really, really unfortunate release date timing and unfortunately every time i went to the movies I had other movies plans (involving the final battle of a certain boy wizard). I'm so glad I finally saw it though, it was adorable and I actually just read something about zoey deschannel singing a couple of songs in the movie and they are considering nominating a couple of her songs for oscars. I think that is pretty cool and anything disney is great!

How fun for your brother that the animation lady wanted to show his drawing to the rest of the moon. From what you have said about your brother on this TR i'm guessing he was really excited about that. Your drawing was great 2 and way better than anything i draw in there. my mom constantly wants to take a picture of my drawings everytime we go there but I pretty much always ask her not to share my picture. Hopefully i will get over my dislike of my drawings on my next trip.

Sad you had to encounter those tourists groups!

Happy new year!!! A few days late but it's all good. Hooray!!
Oh toy story mania...how we love you!!!
A bit off topic but are you going to universal in any of your up coming trips?
The men in black ride is no tsm but it's pretty fun!!
Haha brother for sale = so great!
I used to be obsessed with the Olsen twins when I was younger then by some freak luck I got to be an extra when they came and filmed one of their movies in australia. Haha fulfilled my childhood dream of meeting them.
Go mikes drawing! Such a proud sister moment!
I feel so bad for that poor family stuck behind the tour group. They should really limit the size of those groups... Oh and there should be a limit on how annoying they are allowed to be. Like if they get 4 complaints for annoying guests a day they should have to leave for the rest of the day. Haha I'm such an old grump. I would fit in with Statler and Waldorf!! :rotfl:

Finally back to reading the TR's after the holidays. I am getting more excited now that my trip is getting closer. Love hearing about my favorite ride ToT and I'm really excited about ridng Toy Story Mania for the first time. I love all the stuff in One Man's Dream. I just got done watching a program about Walt Disney that I believe was on the Travel Channel. It was SO interesting.
Every time I read one of your TR's something pops out that surprises me. First, I find out you were born on the same day and year as my son and now your favorite crayon is Periwinkle which is mine as well:goodvibes. I am going to have to get a pic of that crayon - I work for the company that produces them and we do not have any giant Periwinkle crayons here!
The bus line with the tour group was crazy. I hope we don't run into anything like that. I'm a little apprehensive because this will be our first trip ever where we won't have our own car. We either drive or if we fly, rent a car but this year we are trying ME for the first time. Hope all goes well!

I've been bad about not commenting after I read lately, Sorry!! I couldn't imagine a better day at MGM (minus the leaving to take a break part).
Everything at the Brown Derby looks so yummy! I haven't been there in forever.
The "Don't Make Me Put on my Angry eyes'' shirt is too cute!

It's okay, I've been bad about updating! :P I love MGM. It's just so fun and such classic Disney.

It was!! It's so good! You should definitely go back soon. :-)

Isn't it though? I want to get it for my mom next time if it's still there!​

Happy New Year, Kristen!

Thanks!! You too! :-)

Happy New Year!!!!!

Both of your piglets are excellent!!!!

YIKES to the tour group- they seriously freak me out! That poor tired family!

I NEED that "Don't make me put in my angry eyes" shirt. Too cute!!!

Thanks! You too!!

Thanks!

I know! :/ I felt so bad for them! The tour groups are so irritating.

Hahaha so does my mom! LOL.​

Happy New Year, Kristen!

Great job on the Piglet drawing! I have never done the drawing class but I HAVE TO next time! Everyone says they make it really easy for you, but I can not draw to save my life so I'm sure my Piglet would come out looking like Eeyore or something LOL but still, so fun!

Thanks! You too Lea!

Thanks! Yes you absolutely MUST! They do make it really easy to understand and simple. Which I like. :) That's what I used to think, but it must be magical pencils they give you or something because I can't draw to save my life either and they always come out so well!​

Love the updates. From reading your trips in December I went to Norway to try School bread and it is indeed yummy although my momma didn't agree.

Thanks! Aw I'm so glad I inspired you to try it! And that you liked it! I'm sorry your mom didn't though. It's not for everyone I guess. For me, though, it's the most delicious thing I've ever eaten.​

I love One Man's Dream! It's such an overlooked attraction, but so full of info & amazing stories! I love it!!

I defintiely agree on the Red Velvet Cheesecake being the food of the day, best. treat. ever!

Me too! It's so classuc and inspiring. I love Walt. <33

AMEN. Besides school bread...but at Hollywood Studios, best thing you could eat.​

OHHHH WALT DISNEY. What can I say?

Wait, are you SERIOUS? Part of the Fantasyland expansion might be open THAT SOON? OMG. I might (MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT) be going in July, too, so that would be unbelievable!!!!

Oh my gosh, that brother for sale t-shirt. Mary Kate and Ashley were my IDOLS when I was younger. I mean man, did I love them. I watched that "Our First Video" that the brother for sale song was from like all the time. My sister and I used to like imagine that we'd win a contest to meet them and practice what we would say. Cool, I know. Their spy videos where they could solve any crime by dinner time were also favorites of ours. hahaha oh I'm sorry, were you talking about Disney World or something?

Yall's Piglets are so cute! PIGLET is the best.

TOUR GROUPS ARE STUPID.

That man was God's gift to all of us.

YES! I know I am SOOOO excited!!! I want it to be SO BAD!

Hahaha it's okay. :P I know I love them. Everything they ever did I was such a huge fan of. Like their clothes now LOL.

Thanks!! Piglet is so adorable, I love him.

YES THEY ARE. THEY NEED TO DISAPPEAR AND NEVER RETURN.​

Thanks Kristen! Oh, it's okay. As you can tell, I've been busy too and I'm so nervous that I'm going to go overboard when I get back to school since the school musical is coming up and if I get another lead role I'll probably only have my weekends for the DIS. Geez, Timmy, why must you do so much?! Anyways... I'd still like to duel with you, I'm not very good either, especially when I'm using this laptop of the most annoying mouse pad (seriously it is frustrating, but... I GOTS A NEW LAPTOP!!!) But I won't dwell on that too much... I'll probably talk to you on here anyways, so no need for duelling lol

Oooh I hope you do get a lead role Timmy!! From what Twitter tells me, ya'al are doing Anything Goes? What a great show!! I love it!

I only have very sparse amounts of time for the DIS. Oh the joys of being a Junior. So I certainly hear ya.

Hey well I'd take a laptop any day! But I have a Mac desktop, so it's all good. <3

Ahh we still have to duel in the relatively near future though haha.​

Awww... I'm so loved <3 Yeah, I don't think there is any way I'll be going, though I'm really pushing my luck now. I just started sending in texts and stuff for these sweepstakes Disney is holding (I'm sure you've heard about this already) and some of the prizes are 5 night stays for four, so if I can win that there would be no reason for me not to go, but we'll see, usually the odds aren't in my favor (HUNGER GAMES REFERENCE!) Sorry spazz attacks, totally normal ;)

Hahaha yes you are. :-) Oh yes I have! I text it every day lol. I'VE NEVER READ THE HUNGER GAMES. I know, I know. But I refuse to jump on the bandwagon haha. Plus, I think the whole concept is really weird.

Please don't kill me for saying that hahaha.​

If you mean right now then yes, yes I am. (PHINEAS AND FERB REFERENCE!) I'll be leaving one of my ever-awesome long comments soon enough :teeth:

And I'm guessing I'll be reading more TRs from you and Jess since I see "Frumps" appears a lot in the names. I will definitely be looking forward to those (since you know I basically watch those videos over and over again, then cry out "WHY CAN'T MY FRIENDS BE LIKE THAT?!") Anyways...

Thanks Kristen! And may your New Year be Disney-filled while mine will just include a trip to CANADA! hehe

HAHA what a great show! LOL. Cartoons. Oh yay! I'm so excited. :-)

Hahaha we are very lucky, but unfortunately Jess and I don't have a plan to go to Disney at the moment, which you can probably tell from my signature. A ticker has been removed. :( Ah well.

Haha WOOHOO! I hope mine is extremely Disney-filled, and yours too!​

Awwww... One Man's Dream :cloud9: I've really been wanting to go in there. I tried to on my last trip, but it was at that point nobody was agreeing with me on the ride choices (a bit frustrating for a driven DISer), so I missed out :/ I am still upset about it, because Walt Disney is my hero (proudly next to J.K. Rowling). He is such a great man and his story is even greater. I've done research papers, little abstracts and the such on him and there is always more to learn because of how much people DON'T know about him. And just saying... about the Frump comment... at this point I'm pretty sure anyone who is obsessed with Disney is a Frump, so adoring fans or frumps works :thumbsup2 lol And that's so cool there is a Toy Story Land in DLHK. I WANNA GO! My life's goal is to visit all of the Disney theme parks MORE THAN ONCE. Yeah, I'm ambitious but I WILL do it.

Aw I'm sorry that you missed out on that, it's so great. :-) They are both such great people, I love them. <33

That is probably completely true lol.

That's my life goal too! Only for the ones not on this continent, once is fine. :-)

YAY TSM! Periwinkle That is an awesome name, I must admit. I've also said before how there is also the endless possibilities of ways you can say it like... PeRIwinkle... Periwinkle (ten times fast)... PEEERRRRIIIWWWIIINNNNKKKKLLLEEEE... Yeah, you get the picture, Periwinkle is an awesome word. thumbsup I'm sorry though you didn't beat your brother, but it sounds like you are getting better at it and you Frumps, from what I recall, have crazy high scores on that ride. Maybe next time :teeth:

Oh, those are such adorable shirts! I want the Alien one right now. Those guys are awesome. Seriously, some great one-liners... "My boys!!" "DADDDDYYYYY!!!" Gotta love those guys :-) Also, big :thumbsup to the barrel of monkeys, wicked fun stuff right there... CHYEAH!!

It's the best crayon! I do okay, but Jess is CRAZY good!

Aren't they!? They're the best! Toy Story is just so awesome.​

Oh my gosh, I had the exact same flashback on the Candace shirts. I hate to admit it, but I was obsessed with the Olsen twins when I was younger. I had a major crush on them then :rolleyes1 But c'mon I was like 5! Still... I remember all their movies and videos by heart and Brother for Sale was a BIG one, especially when my sisters saw it, they were totally prepared to sell me. Not cool... Moving on...

ANIMATION ACADEMY TIME!! :D Love how they spell tael too, it's just so awesome :) LOL @ your little outburst. I probably would've done the same thing then just hide under... whatever I could hide under lol So very bashful I am haha And that's so awesome you got to draw Piglet! You guys are really good at drawing Disney characters, I must say. Step-by-step drawings really ruin how I draw characters so I give huge props to those who have good results because of those. Referencing to a regular drawing works for me ::yes::

That's so sad for the little family. DARN YOU BRAZILIANS! Thank god they haven't been around when I'm in the world. I'm pretty sure I'd be the one to go all crazy and make a few very un-Disney like comments... then again, maybe I would just be scured. I don't know, but they really are Magic ruiners aren't they? Too bad Disney gets good business from them or I'd ban them for good mhm

One last little thumbsup to your Sea Serpent friend! :-)

Can't wait to read more!

Hahaha sorry, but every sister wants to sell her brother at some point. Been there. I love the Olsen twins though. They're awesome.

Stick figure drawing works for me...haha my brother's the same way though. I, however, have zero artistic talent so guidance is always appreciated. Hahaha TAEL. I love it.

Hahaha Timmy you'd drive the Brazilians out for sure. LOL yeah they're a pain in the butt. I hope you never have to encounter any!

Thanks! I love him. <3​

YAY FOR THE BROWN DERBY!

That's what I said about the Salmon there! There's so much FLAVOR! I don't know what it is, but they cook salmon right.

------------

Walt loves the frumps. We have a special connection with the guy.

TOYSTORYMANIATOYSTORYMANIATOYSTORMAINA refhlawurhsflsdjhldkadsfhkjfg, jgsghldkgjsb arkEA,rkj aegjmszdf c :love:

LOL I can totally picture your child self wearing that shirt. :laughing:

OMG she actually put mike's picture up there?! I swear to God, the kid has a talent.

How relaxing of a night. :P

YAY FOR TWO UPDATES! Can't wait for more!

IT'S SO YUMMY! As you now know. :thumbsup2

They know their salmon hahaha.

We really do! Mainly because he's the best gift God could ever have given to this world overall.

Oh my. You are a little obsessed, I think. OR MAYBE A LOT. ajskdlahsfjf fadhfgiekjfekjb haodfjkena

Hehe.

I totally would have. Hehe my child self cracks me up.

Yeah she did! It was awesome! He's really so talented, it's crazy.

Trust in Me from the Jungle Book is playing right now, and I was just like "what is this creepy music??" LOL it's actually REALLY FRUMPY.

HAHAHA shut up. Some things are meant to NOT be on the DIS lol.

I'm gonna do another one like nowish!​

I got that shirt for my daughter!! She wears it quite often!!

Really? I love it! So adorable. :-)

I absolutely LOVE visiting the one man's dream exhibit. We don't go every trip to the show but when we do I always find it interesting. I remember one time in either third or fourth grade i did a paper on Walt and was really into all these documentaires and books about him. I think i still have a dvd about him somewhere in my house. Right around the time this obsession was happening was when the attraction opened. Everytime I go by that attraction whether i go in it or not I think about that time in my life.

I LOVE that brother for sale shirt. I haven't jumped on the phineas and ferb bandwagon but i have to admit their songs are pretty catchy (in fact one of them just popped into my head). and i absolutely LOVED mary Kate and Ashley growing up. I actually first got into their movies because i saw this book at a barnes and noble when I was in second grade where they discussed each of their favorite disney princess movies. They printed a storybook version of each story with little sections of their own comments and at the end of each story they had a craft project associated with each story. After buying that book I got into their movies and home videos and was absolutely CRAZY about them. I loved the brother for sale song.

I love how the times when you were so obsessed with Disney really stand out in your memory. It's so great. One Man's Dream simply never gets old.

They are! I love that show hahaha. Mary Kate and Ashley were my FAVES. That song was just so classic.​

Cute pooh bear cue area. I finally saw that movie like a month ago and loved it! I really wanted to see it in theaters but it had a really, really, really unfortunate release date timing and unfortunately every time i went to the movies I had other movies plans (involving the final battle of a certain boy wizard). I'm so glad I finally saw it though, it was adorable and I actually just read something about zoey deschannel singing a couple of songs in the movie and they are considering nominating a couple of her songs for oscars. I think that is pretty cool and anything disney is great!

How fun for your brother that the animation lady wanted to show his drawing to the rest of the moon. From what you have said about your brother on this TR i'm guessing he was really excited about that. Your drawing was great 2 and way better than anything i draw in there. my mom constantly wants to take a picture of my drawings everytime we go there but I pretty much always ask her not to share my picture. Hopefully i will get over my dislike of my drawings on my next trip.

Sad you had to encounter those tourists groups!

Are they really!? That's awesome! I love Zooey, she's awesome! She's so classy and precious. Haha yes the boy wizard held me up from seeing Winnie the Pooh for a while, but my sister recently got it on DVD and pretty much has it on a loop in my house, so I've become quite fond of it.

It was so great that she did that! Hopefully you'll start to like yours better. I just kinda don't care cuz I'm always in such a great mood after those classses that I'm like "Sure! Take a picture of my mediocre handiwork!" Hahaha.

Oh the tour groups. They will be the cause of my gray hair someday.​

Happy new year!!! A few days late but it's all good. Hooray!!
Oh toy story mania...how we love you!!!
A bit off topic but are you going to universal in any of your up coming trips?
The men in black ride is no tsm but it's pretty fun!!
Haha brother for sale = so great!
I used to be obsessed with the Olsen twins when I was younger then by some freak luck I got to be an extra when they came and filmed one of their movies in australia. Haha fulfilled my childhood dream of meeting them.
Go mikes drawing! Such a proud sister moment!
I feel so bad for that poor family stuck behind the tour group. They should really limit the size of those groups... Oh and there should be a limit on how annoying they are allowed to be. Like if they get 4 complaints for annoying guests a day they should have to leave for the rest of the day. Haha I'm such an old grump. I would fit in with Statler and Waldorf!!

Thanks! You too! (Many days late lol)

I love TSM! And yes, Universal comes up on this trip! But IOA though...

That's amazing!! I would have loved to meet them when I was younger! Dream come true!

I was so very proud of him. :hug:

They really should! I would fit in with them too haha, especially when it comes to the dang tour groups!​

Finally back to reading the TR's after the holidays. I am getting more excited now that my trip is getting closer. Love hearing about my favorite ride ToT and I'm really excited about ridng Toy Story Mania for the first time. I love all the stuff in One Man's Dream. I just got done watching a program about Walt Disney that I believe was on the Travel Channel. It was SO interesting.
Every time I read one of your TR's something pops out that surprises me. First, I find out you were born on the same day and year as my son and now your favorite crayon is Periwinkle which is mine as well:goodvibes. I am going to have to get a pic of that crayon - I work for the company that produces them and we do not have any giant Periwinkle crayons here!
The bus line with the tour group was crazy. I hope we don't run into anything like that. I'm a little apprehensive because this will be our first trip ever where we won't have our own car. We either drive or if we fly, rent a car but this year we are trying ME for the first time. Hope all goes well!

Ahh you must be so excited! You are going to LOVE TSM!! It's SO much fun!! It's as close as you could get to being a part of the Toy Story world, it's so great.

Don't you just love those Disney TC specials?

Oh my gosh really!? We have the exact same birthday! That's so cool!!

Yes! That's my FAVORITE crayon!!!

I wish the real world had giant crayons in it...

You'll love Magical Express! It's so convenient!! It really gets you pumped for where you're going! I hope you have a magical trip!! :wizard:

Chapter 34- The Most Magical Thing On Earth!

July 29th, 2011

Hello all! I'd like to, once, again, ask you to please excuse my absence from the DIS. Life after the new year has been crazy for sure! Also, I'm missing Disney a lot more than usual lately, which could be because exactly a year ago today, Jess, Vickie, Mother and I were on the very first Frump trip ever, and we didn't realize at the time how monumental that was. We had the time of our lives and I miss that trip like crazy. So here's an update to cheer me, and hopefully all of you, up a bit!

We woke up to Mickey telling us to get a move on at an early 6:45 A.M.!

We frumped around the room getting ready and were on a bus to the Magic Kingdom at 7:35!

Yeah, I'm crazy. And Dave and Mike were basically still asleep. But they needed to suck it up because there is NO SLEEPING IN DISNEY.

Sheesh.

We arrived at the most magical destination on earth at about 7:50 and experienced the most magical thing on earth! An empty Magic Kingdom!

dsc02774yi.jpg

dsc02775b.jpg

dsc02776ku.jpg

I love that there's a legit barber shop here. :-)

It was a gorgeous sunny morning and I could not have been happier to be in that park basically by ourselves! There's something so much more magical about seeing the castle at the end of Main Street with only a few heads between you and that gorgeous structure. I was home. <3

dsc02778iw.jpg

dsc02779o.jpg

dsc02783c.jpg

See? Hardly anyone!!

dsc02784g.jpg

EMPTY!

dsc02785su.jpg

I thought this was a really cool angle.

dsc02786ii.jpg

I love how colorful the shops on Main Street are. What an ideal place to live.

WARNING: BOMBARDMENT OF CASTLE PICTURES AHEAD. YOU MAY BURST INTO TEARS. YOU WILL WANT TO CRY.

dsc02787n.jpg

dsc02789y.jpg

dsc02791xc.jpg

It's just so beautiful. :cloud9:

The lovely Ice Cream Parlor:

dsc02792at.jpg

And Casey's, of course!

dsc02793d.jpg

dsc02794b.jpg

NO PEOPLE.

More Castle:
dsc02795u.jpg

I just can't get enough!!

dsc02796w.jpg

I love sunny Magic Kingdom no-crowd mornings! I get the best pictures!

dsc02798t.jpg

dsc02799h.jpg

dsc02800y.jpg

dsc02801sf.jpg

I suppose by the picture of the fountain and the angle of the Castle, you can probably tell where this magical moment in the Magic Kingdom oh-so-early had us headed!

dsc02804gc.jpg

The Crystal Palace, of course!

Continued in Next Post

Yay for the Crystal Palace!!! An empty MK is worth the early breakfasts there. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter