Stupid Question

DisneyFreaks

<font color="red">Don't get me started about those
We have been discussing our ticket options and I have a question that is probably really dumb but so far I haven't seen it posted anywhere. At least not clearly. With the Park Hopper Plus Passes you get a certain amount of "plus" features depending on how many days you buy. Are these plus options designated for certain places? I mean, for instance, my family isn't really interested in any of the options except Pleasure Island. Can they use all their plus options there or are they each marked for a certain use? I need to know this so we can decide if the UPH Passes would be a better option for us. Thanks everyone!

The plus option is the place you choose. It can be the same place over and over again. Hope this helps.

Also, UPH includes Disney Quest, PHP does not. And UPH would be unlimited "plus" - you could go to Pleasure Island every night and it is included. If PHP has - for example - two plus options, then you could visit Pleasure Island twice, but not more than that without paying entrance.

So if you want to go to a water park for the day, can you leave and go back that same day or would you have to use another "plus day":confused:

Shadawn, if you are using a Plus feature for a water park and want to leave and come back in the same day it still counts as one Plus feature, not two. :D

Also, remember the one disadvantage of the UPH is that it is good for you length of stay only, where as if there is anything that goes unused on your PHP, it would still be good on a future trip.

By the way, there are no stupid questions on this board, maybe on the debate board, but not this one. ;)

Thank you all for clearing that up for me. Now also I have heard that these Plus Options do not expire either? What if we use all seven of the Park Passes but only one or two of the Plus Passes? The Plus Passes are still good even without the Park Passes? How do they work that then? Just add the unused ones to the next years new Park Hopper Plus tickets? Sorry for all the questions.

Yes, they don't expire. I would like to clarify one answer you received. If you go to a water park (such as Blizzard Beach), left, and then returned, it would only be 1 flex feature. However, if you left BB and then went to Typhoon Lagoon, that would be 2 flex options. And don't worry about asking the questions. The only dumb ones are the ones not asked.

Originally posted by DisneyFreaks
Thank you all for clearing that up for me. Now also I have heard that these Plus Options do not expire either? What if we use all seven of the Park Passes but only one or two of the Plus Passes? The Plus Passes are still good even without the Park Passes? How do they work that then? Just add the unused ones to the next years new Park Hopper Plus tickets? Sorry for all the questions.

Just keep the pass(es) with the unexpired plus options and use them on a future trip. No need to exchange them or "add" them to a new ticket. In fact, for exchange or upgrade purposes, Disney doesn't "assign" any monetary value to plus options, so there really isn't any way to "add" them to a new ticket. Just use the old ticket(s). That will work just fine!

Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks everyone! Hope you'll all still be here when my next question comes up. You guys are the best!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter