Stroller

cmgomez

Earning My Ears
I'm visiting "The Mouse" in May with a 6 month old, and I'm in search of the perfect stroller. Has anyone used the Inglesina Ace stroller? It is supposed to be lightweight w/3 position recline, canopy and basket. Please Help!

Welcome to DIS!

We have a new "what is the perfect" stroller discussion every week it seems ;). My favorite is my Maclaren Techno, but it's pretty pricy. I have not heard much about Inglesina strollers, so I can't comment on them. My other strollers are a Peg Perago, a Combi and a Kolcraft.

-- Robin

I purchased a century capri for our trip last year. It was inexpensive, so i didnt worry about it. It had a huge basket underneath, fully reclined, and had a nice canopy. It also has a removable trey for the baby with cup holder (good for you next time) and a trye up top with a double cup holder for mom and dad. it was super compact but fit on busses ok and wasnt too heavy.

As I post here several times a week...I love my Maclaren Techno. IMO this is an ideal WDW stroller....reclines, canopy, basket, folds umbrella style, and can be opened and closed with one hand (and one foot!) It is expensive...but I'm happy to say its worth it.

Lesley

1979 Contemporary
1992 Off-site
1994 Carribean Beach
1999 Fort Wilderness and Coronado Springs
2000 Polynesian and Old Key West
2002 Boardwalk Villas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter