Stroller Rental Question........

misscampbells

Disboard Junkie in Idaho
Question for any of you who have been during the busy season (we are going during Christmas), I had heard that they sometimes move the stroller rental to outside the park (by the entry gates or something). Anyways.....Can I rent a stroller before entering the park or do I do it right after I enter the park? I'm just trying to get my scheduling down and figure out how much time that is going to take to deal with the stoller rental.

Any info is appreciated,
Thanks,
Kathy

Right now stroller and wheelchair rental is outside the parks. You can't rent them inside either park. So rent them before entering the parks.

Although it's never happened to me, I was under the impression that strollers aren't unlimited. I would worry going during that time that they'd run out of strollers!?!? Hopefully I'm exaggerating, but I'd hate for you to expect one and not be able to get one.

One tip, if you rent a stroller, take a colorful scarf and tie it to the handle, then you can find yours in a sea of strollers. I got a .99 scarf at walmart and it worked great.

Thanks for the tips guys. I was hoping they would be outside, that way when we go to early entries we would be able to get a stroller while the family waited in line. I figure, I have a decent chance at getting one that way, since we are staying on site and plan to do early entry almost each day that it is offered.

Kathy

We usually tie something to the DL stroller for easy spotting. On one trip, we were waiting for fantasmic to start and were having a snack when 2 teenage boys "attempted" to take our strollers - with our bright orange ribbons tied to the handle. My sister saw what was going on and chased them down. Not only did she have to argue with them, but there mom too!!! :furious: We had our nametag under the flap, but they didn't care.. I could not believe that they tried to hi-jack our strollers!!! It was no biggie to them, since the just walked over to another set and took 2 from there. My sister told a CM, but by the time the CM got there, they were long gone. We were told that if your stroller is removed, show your receipt at the rental station and they will give you a replacement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter