Stroller Bag - Baby Jogger Double Stroller

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
Never travelled on a plane with kids yet so this will be the first time. We have a City Mini Double stroller and were wondering if anyone had suggestions for a stroller bag?

I have come across a couple different ones and I think common thought is not to get the actual Baby Jogger one as its big and bulk and you need to take the wheels off to make it fit. We will be checking the stroller at the gate if that matters so something that is not huge when not in use is a benefit.

To be honest the official baby jogger one is the best. It fits properly and is padded.
A lot of the generic ones aren't very good.
We have the same stroller and have the official bag, never had a problem and we fly often and long haul (14+ hours) never had a broken stroller.

We have the City Mini GT Double and have the official bag also. Before you put the stroller in there, it can be a little awkward to fold it/transport it through the airport. And yes, it's kind of a pain to have to remove the wheels, but I agree that it's sturdy and padded and it does a great job protecting the stroller. I figured with such an expensive stroller I didn't want to risk something happening to it. Prior to this, we used to check our single stroller in those thin bright orange or red "Gate Check" bags you can get from Amazon, and they returned to us ripped each time (I think we went through 2 of them.) The Baby Jogger bag held up perfectly. My husband got in the habit of breaking down the stroller and putting it in the bag right before we boarded the plane (and bonus, sometimes we can throw some jackets or a few other items in there with the stroller.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter