*Strictly Come Dancing Thread*

I only caught a bit of this last night, and I thought Craig was very mean to Kate by giving her only 2. I didn't see Anton say that, that's a bit cruel, hopefully I'll catch up with it later

Mandy :)

I only caught a bit of this last night, and I thought Craig was very mean to Kate by giving her only 2. I didn't see Anton say that, that's a bit cruel, hopefully I'll catch up with it later

I found that comment so funny, you expect comments and jokes from Bruce and the judges but when Tess interviewed them after the 'dance' Anton was so quick witted.

What a shame they decided to get rid of Stephanie, I thought she was a great character and I would've been happier to see Letitia leave

In a way I'm pleased that Kate was saved, but now she is either going to have to up her game or quit. Thankfully there are quite a few guys who I think could be leaving in the next week or so, so maybe she'll slip under the radar

What a shame they decided to get rid of Stephanie, I thought she was a great character and I would've been happier to see Letitia leave

In a way I'm pleased that Kate was saved, but now she is either going to have to up her game or quit. Thankfully there are quite a few guys who I think could be leaving in the next week or so, so maybe she'll slip under the radar

Letita was better in the live shoe last night, she uped her game for this recorded programme, but I must say I would have thought the final two in the dance off would have been Letita and Kate with Kate going.

Maybe as Letita is in the live touring show they couldnt let her go in a week.

Stephanie wanted to go though so I think in the end the correct person went.

Did some great Strictly spotting on Friday I saw:

Erin, Willie, Lillia, Dom, Nicole, James, Ola, Gaby, Kenny, Flavia, Matt and the two coaches who do the group dance training!

Just watched saturdays show and had a look here to see the results. I`m very surprised Stephanie went - but she was a bit grande dame and everyone seemed subdued around her.
I thought Letitia would have been better :confused3

I cannot post all the detail here but you should read the Sun today about Brendan getting a bit to 'excited' dancing with Kelly, and whats shes told him to do!

Great show tonight everyone upped their game!

Felt they were ahrd on Penny, Rod will sort them out, Gabby was great.

So who is off?

Kate?

I only saw the beginning of the show last night, so I'll have to watch tonight to see how they got on. I agree, I thought Gabby was very good last night, and I think she was robbed of a point or two

I only saw the beginning of the show last night, so I'll have to watch tonight to see how they got on. I agree, I thought Gabby was very good last night, and I think she was robbed of a point or two

I think LEN said later he knocked a point off for one error but later regretted it.

I can't see Kate lasting for much longer - though I thought Willie would leave this week

The celebs are doing really well, it was a great show last night :thumbsup2

I think any number of people could win this year it is the most wide open competition ever!

I like Anton De Beck and wish that he was'nt always paired with the lame duck that he always gets.:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter